Barcelona hopes to end its woeful UCL campaign with a win over lowly Viktoria Plzen. The match is the round 6 of the 2022/23 Champions league season and will take place at the Doosan Arena Plzen.
The odds favour the away side, Barcelona, to come with the goods on the day. The team has been granted odds of 1.30 (Fractional 3/10; -333 American), which is a 70% possibility. Viktoria Plzen's odds to win are set at 10.5 (19/2; 950) — an 8% likelihood. The probability of a draw happening is 12% at odds of 6.35 (107/20; 535).
The bookies place the more than three goals betting option (over 2.5) at 1.43 (43/100; -233), which is 64% possible. Meanwhile, the odds of less than three goals after 90 minutes (under 2.5) is fixed at 2.66 (83/50; 166) and a 36% chance.
Both teams to score (GG) outcome has odds of 1.85 (17/20; 117.6) which makes for a 52% likelihood. The instance where one or both teams do not score (NG) stays at odds of 1.90 (9/10; -111), which is 48% likely.
Only one player makes the any-time scorers list and it's none other than Robert Lewandowski. The Barcelona talisman has been given a 64% chance to get on the score sheet with odds fixed at 1.57 (57/100; -175).
The match is scheduled to take place by 9:00 p.m. on Tuesday, 1 November 2022.
competition every month. Learn more
Share your thoughts!