Lionel Messi is odds-on to get Copa America 2021 Golden Boot ahead of Final

Argentina and Brazil are set to decide the best South American national football team at Maracana stadium on Saturday, 10 July 2021 local time. Match will start at midnight the next day by GMT. And all of the international betting sites are adamantly sure that Argentinian star-forward Lionel Messi will land the Golden Boot award of this tournament.

The odds on Messi to become the best goal scorer of Copa America 2021 are 1.30 (-333 American). That equals an approximate probability of 71%. Anyone else winning the award can be wagered on with the odds of 3.20 (+220). The probability of the latter is 29%.

Apart from Messi, the most probable contender for the title is Luis Diaz of Colombia, who has the same 4 goals scored. Diaz has already said his final word at the tournament. Odds on him are 5.00

Also, there are Lautaro Martinez, Neymar, Alejandro Gomez and Lucas Paqueta — by now all of them have scored 2 goals each. Odds are 8.00 (+700), 25.00 (+2400), 50.00 (+4900) and 50.00 (+4900), respectively.

Related news
Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster
competition every month. Learn more
Top features
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!