French champions, PSG, take on mid-table Troyes at the Parc de Princes for the matchday 13 of the 2022/23 Ligue 1 season.
The possibility of PSG not only winning, but destroying Troyes, is high, with odds of 1.09 (9/100 Fractional; -111 American) — a 90% probability. Troyes, on the other hand, has only a 3% likelihood of winning against the champions. The bookmakers fix the team's odds of victory at 23.00 (22; 2200). The chances of a draw happening is just 7%, with odds of 10.75 (39/4; 975).
With PSG's attacking prowess, a minimum of three goals being scored in the match (over 2.5) has odds of 1.24 (6/25; -417), and a 78% probability. Less than three goals after 90 minutes (under 2.5) is only 22% likely, with 3.90 (29/10; 290) odds.
GG stake option is fixed at odds of 2.16 (29/35; 116) — a 40% chance of both teams scoring. One or no team to score (NG) is more likely, at 60% probability, odds of 1.65 (13/20; -153).
PSG absolutely dominates the any-time scorers charts, as the famous MNM trio all appear on it. Kylian Mbappe is the most likely to hit the back of the net with his odds set at 1.6 (3/5; -166), equaling a 63% probability.
Argentine maestro, Lionel Messi, has seen a good form this term and is tipped to score with odds of 1.7 (7/10; -142) — a 58% chance.
Attacking counterpart, Neymar, is also likely to get on the score sheet, with his odds set at 1.8 (4/5; -125), implying a chance of 56%.
The match will commence by 4:00 p.m. GMT, on Saturday, 29 October 2022. Eric Wattellier is the appointed official for the game.