Bookmakers name favourite of Argentina vs Brazil Final at Copa America 2021

The two best national football teams of Latin America, Argentina and Brazil, will take a stand at the Maracana stadium in Rio de Janeiro in the Copa America 2021 Final. The ultimate match will commence on 10 July 2021 local time, starting at midnight the next day by GMT. And International online bookmakers have made up their mind about the Final’s favourite.

Being the true hosts of the match, the Selecao are the front-runners with the odds of 2.20 (+120 American) to win in 90 minutes. These odds equal a probability of 45%. The formal hosts Argentina are priced at 3.90 (+290), with chances around 25%. Another 30% of probability is lying with a draw, which comes with the odds of 3.20 (+220).

Neymar and company also happen to be a clear powerhouse to lift the trophy: 1.60 against 2.50 in their favour. Approximate probabilities here are around 61% against 39%

Online bookmakers await more of a dry match. They price the total of goals to be under 2.5 with the odds of 1.50 (-200), while the opposite comes with the odds of 2.80 (+180): chances are 65% to 35%. Neymar is a favourite to score, with Lionel Messi being the second best candidate. Odds are 2.35 and 2.70 for them bagging a goal at any time, respectively.

Related news
Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster
competition every month. Learn more
Top features
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!