WTA Dubai 2022: Kudermetova vs Vondrousova prediction and betting tips (February 18)
Marketa Vondrousaova has a streak of six victories. Will she extend this streak and qualify for the final of the 2022 WTA Dubai?
Veronika Kudermatova defeated Jil Teichmann (6-2, 5-7, 6-4) in the most recent game
Veronika Kudermatova defeated Jil Teichmann (6-2, 5-7, 6-4) in the most recent game

The Veronika Kudermetova vs Marketa Vondrousova fixture in the semi-finals of the 2022 WTA Dubai will take place on Friday, 18 February 2022, starting at 3:00 p.m. GMT. The venue is Dubai Tennis Stadium, Dubai. Veronika Kudermetova vs Marketa Vondrousova (February 18) final prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Veronika Kudermetova vs Marketa Vondrousova latest odds on betting sites

Veronika Kudermetova is priced with the odds of 2.30 (+130 American; 13/10 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 42%. Marketa Vondrousova comes with the odds of 1.50 (-200; 1/2) to win this match. The chances of her triumph are around 58%.

The latest odds for Veronika Kudermetova vs Marketa Vondrousova (February 18):

  • Over 21.5 games — 1.80 (-125; 4/5)
  • Under 21.5 games — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) sets on Vondrousova — 2.25 (+125; 5/4)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Kudermetova — 1.70 (-143; 7/10)
  • Asian handicap (-2.5) games on Vondrousova — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
  • Asian handicap (+2.5) games on Kudermetova — 1.80 (-125; 4/5)

Veronika Kudermetova vs Marketa Vondrousova match preview and statistics

Veronika Kudermatova defeated Jil Teichmann (6-2, 5-7, 6-4) in the most recent game.

Jil Teichmann lost only 15 points in the first game of the first set, but then Kudermetova won five games in a row. Both tennis players won the last service games to finish the set with a 6-2 score. Veronika did not give breakpoint opportunities and converted 100% of breakpoints.

The tennis players traded winning games to a 2-2 score. Jil Teichmann won the fifth and sixth games, but then Kudermetova won two next games to level the score. They easily won their fifth service games. Teichmann did not give her rivals a chance in the 11th and 12th games and finished the set with a 7-5 score.

In the last set, Veronika Kudermatova reached a 40-0 score in the first game and converted the second breakpoint. Then she won the first service game, but Teichmann won two games to level a score. They performed flawlessly to a 4-3 score, but then the Russian tennis player won three remaining games to win the match.

We have seen a total of over 2.5 sets in three of the last four matches with Kudermetova participating. The same outcome is priced with the odds of 2.50 (+150; 3/2) this time.

Marketa Vondrousova destroyed Dayana Yastremska (5-7, 4-6) in her last game.

The tennis players easily won the first service games in the first set. Dayana saved a single breakpoint in the third set and converted her one in the fourth game. She won the fifth game to nil, and tennis players traded winning next service games. Yastremska was close to finish the match in her favor, but she did not convert a breakpoint in the eighth game. Then, Marketa Vondrousova won four more games in a row and finished the set with a 7-5 score.

Both tennis players traded winning first return games and performed flawlessly to a 4-3 score. Dayana reached a 40-15 score but did not convert two breakpoints in the eighth game. Then Vondrousova converted the first breakpoint in the next game and saved a single breakpoint in the last one to qualify for the current stage.

A total of under 9.5 games in the first set has played out in four of the last five matches with Vondrousova participating. The same total comes with the odds of 1.70 (-143; 7/10) in this game.

Veronika Kudermetova vs Marketa Vondrousova predictions and betting tips

Of course, Vondrousova’s recent results look fantastic. However, her rivals in this tournament have not been strong. She met Yastremska, who showed confident play in spite of her rank, and Varvara Gracheva who has a much worse rank too. In the first stage, she beat ailing Collins, who refused to continue the match after the first set.

Kudermetova beat Garbine Muguruza, Jil Teichmann and Victoria Azarenka who are in their best form. As for me, the Russian tennis player looks stronger in this match-up. Also, I believe that we will see a close match in three sets. The same outcome has played out in three of the last four matches with Veronika Kudermetova participating.

Betting prediction: Veronika Kudermetova to win

Odds: 2.30 (+130 American; 13/10 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Over 2.5 sets

Odds: 2.50 (+150 American; 3/2 Fractional)

Tennis WTA . Dubai Tennis Championships 2022. Semi-finals
Veronika Kudermetova — Marketa Vondrousova
Not settled
Over 2.5 sets
2.50
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!