US Open 2022: Swiatek vs Sabalenka prediction and betting tips (September 9)
Iga Swiatek has won three games against Aryna Sabalenka in the 2022 season with a 2-0 score. Will she extend this streak to qualify for the final?
Aryna Sabalenka has won at least a set in the last 14 matches.
Aryna Sabalenka has won at least a set in the last 14 matches.

The Iga Swiatek vs Aryna Sabalenka fixture in the semi-final of the 2022 US Open will take place on Saturday, 9 September 2022, starting at 12:30 a.m. GMT. The venue is Arthur Ashe, New York. Iga Swiatek vs Aryna Sabalenka (September 9) 2022 US Open semi-final prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Iga Swiatek vs Aryna Sabalenka latest odds on betting sites

Iga Swiatek is priced with the odds of 1.50 (-200 American; 1/2 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 65%. Aryna Sabalenka comes with the odds of 2.80 (+180; 9/5) to win this match. The chances of her victory are around 35%.

The latest odds for Iga Swiatek vs Aryna Sabalenka (September 9):

  • Over 21.5 games — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
  • Under 21.5 games — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Sabalenka — 1.65 (-154; 13/20)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) sets on Swiatek — 2.20 (+120; 6/5)
  • Asian handicap (+3.5) games on Sabalenka — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)
  • Asian handicap (-3.5) games on Swiatek — 2.00 (+100; 1/1)

Iga Swiatek vs Aryna Sabalenka match preview and statistics

Iga Swiatek defeated Jessica Pegula (6-3, 7-6) in the most recent fixture.

In the first game of the first set, Pegula received a break point, but did not convert it. She reached a 40-30 score in the fifth game and converted the first break point to receive a lead. However, Iga Swiatek won the next four games in a row to finish the set with a 6-3 score in her favor. She converted 100% of break points in the first set.

In the second set, the tennis players traded winning their first two return games. In the fifth game, Swiatek received three break points, but did not convert any. After a 3-3 score, they continued trading their return games to a 6-6 score. In tie-breaks, they were approximately equal, but Swiatek played a bit better to finish it with a 7-4 score in her favor.

A total of under 20.5 games has played out in four of the last six matches with Iga Swiatek participating. The same total comes with the odds of 2.15 (+115; 23/20) in this match.

Aryna Sabalenka pulled Karolina Pliskova (6-1, 7-6) down in the quarter-final.

Sabalenka won the first four games in the first set by converting two out of three break point opportunities. Pliskova won the next service game, but Sabalenka won the remaining two games to finish the set with a 6-1 score. Sabalenka did not give her rival a break point opportunity in the first set and won 68% of service points.

In the second set, the tennis players were absolutely equal. They traded winning service games to tie-breaks. In the eighth game, Sabalenka received her single break point opportunity in this set, but did not finish it successfully. In tie-breaks, Aryna Sabalenka made two fewer mistakes to finish it with a 7-4 score in her favor.

Aryna Sabalenka has made 28 double faults in five matches of the 2022 US Open. She is priced with the odds of 1.80 (-125; 4/5) to make less than seven double faults.

Iga Swiatek vs Aryna Sabalenka H2H

Iga Swiatek destroyed Aryna Sabalenka (6-2, 6-1) in the semi-final of the 2022 WTA Rome. The Polish tennis player won six service games and six return games. She won 64% of points and made two double faults. Iga Swiatek received 15 break point opportunities and converted six of them.

Aryna Sabalenka won 38% and 34% of service and return points, respectively. She converted one out of five break points and saved 60% of break points.

Iga Swiatek vs Aryna Sabalenka predictions and betting tips

Iga Swiatek has met Aryna Sabalenka three times in the 2022 season and has won all these matches with a 2-0 score. She has won four out of five matches in the 2022 US Open with a 2-0 score. She played badly in the 1/8 finals, but in the remaining matches, Swiatek absolutely destroyed their rivals. She played confidently in the last match against Jessica Pegula and defeated her rival in two sets.

Sabalenka absolutely destroyed Karolina Pliskova in the first set of the last game and did not give her rival a break point in the second one. She played badly in H2H matches against Swiatek, but the Polish tennis player was much stronger in that part of the season. Aryna Sabalenka has won eight of the last nine matches and has won at least a set in the last 14 matches. A total of over 21.5 games looks safe in this fixture, because both tennis players are approximately equal now.

Betting prediction: Over 21.5 games

Odds: 1.95 (-105 American; 19/20 Fractional)

Tennis US Open 2022 . Semi-final
Iga Swiatek — Aryna Sabalenka
Won
Over 21.5 games
1.95
Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster competition every month. Learn more
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!