US Open 2022: Garcia vs Jabeur prediction and betting tips (September 9)
Caroline Garcia has a streak of six victories with a 2-0 score. Will she extend it with ner win over Ons Jabeur?
Caroline Garcia has a streak of 13 victories with nine to nil.
Caroline Garcia has a streak of 13 victories with nine to nil.

The Caroline Garcia vs Ons Jabeur fixture in the semi-final of the 2022 US Open will take place on Friday, 9 September 2022, starting at 11:00 p.m. GMT. The venue is Arthur Ashe, New York. Caroline Garcia vs Ons Jabeur (September 9) 2022 US Open semi-final prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Caroline Garcia vs Ons Jabeur latest odds on betting sites

Caroline Garcia is priced with the odds of 1.65 (-154 American; 13/20 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 58%. Ons Jabeur comes with the odds of 2.35 (+135; 27/20) to win this match. The chances of her victory are around 42%.

The latest odds for Caroline Garcia vs Ons Jabeur (September 9):

  • Over 21.5 games — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)
  • Under 21.5 games — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Jabeur — 1.55 (-182; 11/20)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) sets on Garcia — 2.40 (+140; 7/5)
  • Asian handicap (+2.5) games on Jabeur — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
  • Asian handicap (-2.5) games on Garcia — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)

Caroline Garcia vs Ons Jabeur match preview and statistics

Caroline Garcia eliminated Cori Gauff (6-3, 6-4) in the quarter-final.

Garcia started the first set perfectly. She won the first four games in a row converting 50% out of four break points.Cori Gauff received two break points in the fifth game and converted the second one. However, the French tennis player did not give her rival more break points to finish the set with a 6-3 score.She won 58% of service points and 48% of return points in the set.

In the first game of the second set, Caroline Garcia got two break points and converted one of them. She reached a 40-15 score in the third return game, but her rival saved all breaks. Cori Gauff was able to level the score in the sixth game, but did not convert a break point. Then the tennis player traded the remaining service games to a 6-4 score. Garcia converted one out of four break points and saved a single one.

Asian handicap (-4.5) games on Garcia has played out in the last eight matches. The same handicap comes with the odds of 2.60 (+160; 8/5) in the next game.

Ons Jabeur won over Ajla Tomljanovic (6-4, 7-6) in the most recent fixture.

Jabeur won three games in a row after losing the first one to reach a 3-1 score. However, Tomljanovic instantly leveled the score by winning the next two games. Ons Jabeur converted a single break point in the seventh game and won the eighth one. She was able to finish the set with a 6-3 score, but did not convert a break point in the ninth game.

In the second set, the tennis players traded winning games to a 3-3 score. Then Tomljanovic won two games in a row and should have won one out of two next games to finish the set in her favor, but Ons Jabeur leveled the score by winning the ninth and 10th games. In tie-breaks, the Tunisian tennis player was a bit stronger. She made one mistake less to win it with a 7-4 score.

A total of over 20.5 games has played in all H2H matches. The same total comes with the odds of 1.70 (-143; 7/10) in this semi-final.

Caroline Garcia vs Ons Jabeur H2H

Ons Jabeur beat Caroline Garcia (1-6, 6-2, 6-3) in the last game. In the first set, the French tennis player showed flawless play. She did not give her rival a break point and won five games in a row after a 1-1 score.

However, Ons Jabeur was much stronger in the last two games. She won 63% of service points and 50% of return points in the last two sets. Jabeur gave her rival only four break points and saved two of them. She converted five out of seven breaks.

Caroline Garcia vs Ons Jabeur predictions and betting tips

Caroline Garcia is in the fantastic form now. She has a streak of 13 victories with nine to nil. Also, Garcia has won 18 of the last 19 matches. She has lost only one service game in the last two games and has won all rivals in the 2022 US Open with a 2-0 score.

Ons Jabeur has won four out of five rivals in this tournament in two sets but had a close match against Shelby Rogers (4-6, 6-4, 6-3). The Tunisian tennis player has won all two H2H games against Caroline Garcia with one to nil. Both tennis players are approximately equal now and the winner is unpredictable, but a total of over 20.5 games looks safe. It has played out in all H2H matches and in the last three games with Ons Jabeur participating.

Betting prediction: Over 20.5 games

Odds: 1.80 (-125 American; 4/5 Fractional)

Tennis US Open 2022 . Semi-final
Caroline Garcia — Ons Jabeur
Lost
Over 20.5 games
1.80
Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster competition every month. Learn more
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!