PSG vs Lille prediction and betting tips (October 29)
Last six H2H matches between PSG and Lille finished with a clean sheet. Will we see a close game this time?
Jonathan David (Lille) is the second-best Ligue 1 forward after 11 rounds
Jonathan David (Lille) is the second-best Ligue 1 forward after 11 rounds
by No Avatar Alex Weaver

The PSG vs Lille fixture in the Round 12 of the 2021-22 Ligue 1 will take place on Friday, 29 October 2021, starting at 07:00 p.m. GMT. The venue is Park de Prince, Paris. PSG vs Lille (October 29) prediction and betting tips can be found below.

PSG vs Lille (October 29) latest odds on betting sites

Paris Saint-Germain are priced with the odds of 1.25 (-400 American; 1/4 Fractional) to win the next match, which equals an approximate probability of 77%. Lille come with the odds of 12.50 (+1150; 25/2) to take PSG down in the 12th round. The chances of this outcome are approximately equal to 8%. The draw is priced with the odds of 6.40 (+540; 27/5) which equals an approximate probability of 15%.

The latest odds for PSG vs Lille (October 29) betting markets:

  • Over 3.5 goals — 2.40 (+140; 7/5)
  • Under 3.5 goals — 1.70 (-143;7/10)
  • Asian goals handicap (-1.5) on PSG — 1.85 (-117; 17/20)
  • Asian goals handicap (+1.5) on Lille — 2.10 (+110; 11/10)
  • Lionel Messi to score anytime — 1.70 (-143; 7/10)
  • Kylian Mbappe to score at anytime — 1.70 (-143; 7/10)

PSG vs Lille (October 29) match preview and stats

Paris Saint-Germain are still the first in the 2021-22 Ligue 1. They took 28 points in 11 matches. Les Parisiens won over nine rivals, drew in one game and lost a match. In the most recent fixture, they met Marseille (0-0).

PSG dominated in the first half. They controlled the ball 55% of the time and made 23 attacks. They made eight shots with four on target but did not finish them successfully. Luan Peres scored a goal in the 14th minute, but it was cancelled due to offside. Arkadiusz Milik scored in the 21st minute but it was cancelled too.

The second half started badly for Paris Saint-Germain. Achraf Hakimi received a red card in the 57th minute, and Les Parisiens played more defensively. That is the reason why they controlled the ball 49% of the time and attacked only seven times. Besides, Mauricio Pochettino’s boys made only two shots which were not on target, whereas Marseille made 10 shots with one on target.

In spite of the last game, Les Parisiens have attacked flawlessly in the 2021-22 Ligue 1. They made 105 shots with 47 on target in 11 matches. PSG have finished more than 50% of shots on target successfully creating 105 chances in the penalty areas of their opponents. They have made approximately 24 defensive actions per game on average.

Only one team has scored in four of the last six matches with Paris Saint-Germain participating. This outcome is priced with the odds of 1.80 (-125; 4/5) in the next match.

PSG team news: Sergio Ramos — leg injury, Leandro Paredes — muscle injury, Achraf Hakimi — red card.

Lille are tenth in the national league. They took 15 points in 11 matches, which is a bad result for the current champions. Les Dogues won over four rivals, drew three times and lost four games. They drew in the last match against Brestois (1-1).

Lille played a bit better in the first half of the most recent game. They controlled the ball 59% of the time and made 25 attacks. Also, Les Dogues made five shots with two on target, and Jonathan David finished one of them successfully in the 19th minute. Then Brestois leveled the score in the 32nd minute to end the first half in a draw.

Lille made a lot of offencive attempts in the second half. They controlled the ball 67% of the time and made 41 attacks, which is a great number. Les Dogues made eight shots with one on target but did not finish it successfully. Brestois fouled nine times and caught two yellow cards to stop Lille in their attack.

Lille have played defensively in the 2021-22 Ligue 1. They have made more than 27 defensive actions per game on average, which is a high number. Jocelyn Gourvennec’s men created 92 chances in penalty areas in 11 matches. Besides, they made 98 shots with 44 on target and bagged 14 goals out of all these attempts.

We have seen a total under 2.5 goals in the last four matches with Lille participating. This total is priced with the odds of 2.45 (+145; 29/20) in this match.

Lille team news: Sven Botman — groin injury.

PSG vs Lille (October 29) key players and lineups

PSG projected starting lineup:

  • Gianluigi Donnarumma
  • Presnel Kimpembe
  • Marquinhos
  • Colin Dagba
  • Abdou Diallo
  • Idrissa Gueye
  • Marco Verratti
  • Ander Herrera
  • Kylian Mbappe
  • Angel Di María
  • Lionel Messi

Kylian Mbappe scored five goals and made four assists in the 2021-22 Ligue 1 as well as scoring a goal and making two assists in the 2021-22 Champions League. Besides, he created 22 chances in penalty areas in the 2021-22 season.

Lille projected starting lineup:

  • Leo Jardim
  • Tiago Djalo
  • Jose Fonte
  • Zeki Celik
  • Reinaldo Mandava
  • Benjamin Andre
  • Yusuf Yazici
  • Isaac Lihadji
  • Jonathan Ikone
  • Jonathan David
  • Burak Yilmaz

Jonathan David is the second-best forward in the 2021-22 Ligue 1. He scored seven goals in seven matches and created 10 chances in penalty areas.

PSG vs Lille (October 29) betting tips and prediction

Paris Saint-Germain have played well in the 2021-22 Ligue 1. They did not show a flawless performance in defence, but their attack was perfect. However, they are not in their best shape now. Les Parisiens have won only two of the last four matches. Besides, they lost the last two head-to-head matches against Lille.

We have seen a total under 2.5 goals in five of the last six H2H matches between these teams and in the last four matches with Lille participating. Both teams are not in their best conditions, but Les Dogues have a good defence. A total under 3.5 goals looks like a safe outcome. Besides, I believe that both teams will not score in this match.

Betting prediction: Both teams to score (No)

Odds: 1.80 (-125 American; 4/5 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Under 3.5 goals

Odds: 1.70 (-143 American; 7/10 Fractional)

PSG — Lille
Lost
Both teams to score (No)
1.80
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!