Nations League 2022-23: Denmark vs France prediction and betting tips (September 25)
Denmark has won four of the last six matches including the last H2H match against France. Will they win this game to receive three points?
Andreas Cornelius scored two goals in the last H2H game against France.
Andreas Cornelius scored two goals in the last H2H game against France.

The Denmark vs France fixture in the Round 6 of the 2022-23 UEFA Nations League will take place on Sunday, 25 September 2022, starting at 6:45 p.m. GMT. The venue is Parken Stadium, Copenhagen. Denmark vs France (September 25) prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Denmark vs France latest odds on betting sites

Denmark is priced with the odds of 3.50 (+250 American; 5/2 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 26%. France comes with the odds of 2.10 (+110; 11/10) to take Denmark down. The chances of this outcome are close to 47%. The draw is priced with the odds of 3.40 (+240; 12/5), which equals an approximate probability of 27%.

The latest odds for Denmark vs France (September 25) betting markets:

  • Over 2.5 goals — 2.15 (+115; 23/20)
  • Under 2.5 goals — 1.75 (-133; 3/4)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) goals on Denmark — 1.35 (-286; 7/20)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) goals on France — 3.90 (+290; 29/10)
  • Both teams to score (Yes) — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)
  • Both teams to score (No) — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)

Denmark vs France match preview and statistics

Denmark was defeated by Croatia (1-2) in the most recent fixture.

In the first half, Denmark attacked a bit better than their rivals. They controlled the ball 47% of the time, attacked 26 times and made three shots with two on target, whereas Croatia made five attempts to score, which all were not on target and completed 21 attacks. There were not any goals in the first half.

Croatia showed their best play in the second half. They attacked 31 times and made nine shots with four on target, whereas Denmark made only two attempts to score during 21 attacks. In the 49th minute, Borna Sosa opened the score, but Christian Eriksen leveled it in 28 minutes. Lovro Majer scored the winning goal for his team in the 79th minute.

A total of over 2.5 goals has played out in five of the last seven matches with Denmark participating. The same total comes with the odds of 2.15 (+115; 23/20) in this fixture.

France beat Austria (2-0) in Round 5.

France did not give Austria any chances in the first half. Both teams controlled the ball 50% of the time each, but France attacked 25 times and made 15 shots with four on target, whereas Austria made only one shot, which was not on target during 13 attacks. In spite of the great number of chances, France did not score a goal in the first half.

In the second half, Didier Deschamps’ men controlled the ball 68% of the time and attacked 19 times, whereas Austria completed 12 attacks. France made seven shots with two on target, whereas Austria made three shots, which were not on target. In the 56th minute, Kylian Mbappe opened the scoreline. Olivier Giroud scored the second goal in the 65th minute.

Both teams have not scored in seven of the last nine H2H matches. The same outcome is priced with the odds of 1.90 (-111; 9/10) this time.

Denmark vs France H2H

Denmark beat France (2-1) in Round 1 of the 2022-23 Nations League. However, Kasper Hjulmand’s men did not play perfectly. They attacked 36 times in the match and made eight shots with five on target and finished two of them successfully. Andreas Cornelius scored both goals.

France controlled the ball 58% of the time and attacked 61 times. They made 18 shots with six on target, but scored only one goal in the match. Karim Benzema scored a single goal for his team.

Denmark vs France lineups and key players

Denmark projected starting lineup:

  • Kasper Schmeichel
  • Andreas Christensen
  • Joachim Andersen
  • Victor Nelsson
  • Rasmus Kristensen
  • Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg
  • Christian Eriksen
  • Mathias Jensen
  • Mikkel Damsgaard
  • Kasper Dolberg
  • Andreas Cornelius

Andreas Cornelius is the best scorer for his team in this tournament with two goals. He scored both these goals in the last H2H match against France.

France projected starting lineup:

  • Mike Maignan
  • Jules Kounde
  • Raphael Varane
  • Theo Hernandez
  • Benjamin Pavard
  • Aurelien Tchouameni
  • Eduardo Camavinga
  • Matteo Guendouzi
  • Karim Benzema
  • Christopher Nkunku
  • Kylian Mbappe

Kylian Mbappe scored one out of two goals in the last match and has scored two out of five goals in all matches in the tournament.

Denmark vs France predictions and betting tips

France was defeated by Denmark in the last H2H fixture, but they were much stronger than their rivals. France has problems with finishing their moments, but their attack is one of the strongest in the world now. France won the last match against Austria and scored two goals in this match, but they were able to finish this match with a much greater goal difference. I believe that France will beat Denmark in this match.

Denmark has played well in this tournament. They are second in their group with nine points in five matches. Denmark has scored 12 goals in the last seven matches with two in the last H2H match against France. I believe that they will be able to score in this game too.

Betting prediction: France to win

Odds: 2.10 (+110 American; 11/10 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Both teams to score

Odds: 1.90 (-111 American; 9/10 Fractional)

Denmark — France
Not settled
France to win
Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster competition every month. Learn more
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!