Marseille vs PSG prediction and betting tips (October 24)
Paris Saint-Germain won all head-to-head matches against Marseille this year and are leading the pack in all tournaments they take part in.
Kylian Mbappe (PSG) has 5 goals from 10 rounds of Ligue 1
Kylian Mbappe (PSG) has 5 goals from 10 rounds of Ligue 1
by No Avatar Alex Weaver

The Marseille vs PSG fixture in the 11th round of the 2021-22 Ligue 1 will take place on Sunday, 24 October 2021, starting at 06:45 p.m. GMT. The venue is Orange Velodrome, Marseille. Marseille vs PSG (October 24) prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Marseille vs PSG (October 24) latest odds on betting sites

Paris Saint-Germain are priced with the odds of 1.70 (-143 American; 7/10 Fractional) to win the next match, which equals an approximate probability of 58%. Marseille come with the odds of 5.00 (+400; 4/1) to beat PSG in the 11th round. The chances of this outcome are approximately equal to 20%. The draw is priced with the odds of 4.60 (+360; 18/5) which equals an approximate probability of 22%.

The latest odds for Marseille vs PSG (October 24) betting markets:

  • Over 3.5 goals — 2.45 (+145; 29/20)
  • Under 3.5 goals — 1.65 (-154;13/20)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) on PSG — 2.50 (+150; 3/2)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) on Marseille — 1.50 (-200; 1/2)
  • Lionel Messi to score anytime — 2.00 (+100; 1/1)
  • Kylian Mbappe to score at anytime — 2.00 (+100; 1/1)

Marseille vs PSG (October 24) match preview and stats

Marseille are third in the 2021-22 Ligue 1 with 17 points. They won five fixtures, lost two matches and drew two times. In the most recent game, Marseille beat Lorient (4-1).

In the first half, Les Olympiens and Lorient were approximately equal. Jorge Sampaoli’s boys controlled the ball 69% of the time and made 27 attacks. They made five shots with three on target. In the 13th minute, Lorient scored a penalty, but Marseille finished one of their shots on target successfully in the 27th minute.

In the second half, they played well too. Marseille controlled the ball 59% of the time and attacked 15 times. They made 11 shots with three on target and bagged two goals. Matteo Guendouzi and Arkadiusz Milik scored their goals in the 56th and 85th minutes. Houboulang Mendes scored an own goal in the 91st minute, which summed up the match with a 4-1 score.

Les Olympiens have attacked flawlessly this season. They created 105 chances in penalty areas and made 14 assists. Marseille made 92 shots with 39 on target in nine matches and finished 23% of them successfully. But they have not been that perfect in defence. Marseille have made approximately 22 defensive actions per game on average.

Jorge Sampaoli’s men scored 18 goals in nine matches in the 2021-22 Ligue 1. Marseille to score two or more goals are priced with the odds of 3.00 (+200; 2/1) in the next match.

Paris Saint-Germain are first in the 2021-22 Ligue 1. They took 27 points in ten matches. Les Parisiens won nine fixtures and lost only one match. In the most recent game, they won over Angers (2-1).

PSG did not show flawless play in the first half. They controlled the ball 75% of the time and made 41 attacks. Les Parisiens made only four shots which were not on target, whereas Angers made five shots with two on target. The Black and Whites scored a goal in the 36th minute. In the second half, Paris Saint-Germain played much better. They controlled the ball 71% of the time and attacked 39 times. Mauricio Pochettino’s boys made nine shots with two on target and finished all of them successfully. Kylian Mbappe made an assist in the 69th minute and scored the penalty in the 87th minute to finish this match with a 2-1 score.

Les Parisiens have approximately equal stats with Les Olympiens. They have created approximately 10 chances in penalty areas per game on average. Besides, PSG made approximately 98 shots with 43 on target in 10 matches. They have made approximately 24 defensive actions per game on average.

We have seen a total under 3.5 goals in seven of the last eight matches with PSG participating. The same outcome is priced with the odds of 1.65 (-154;13/20) in the next match.

PSG team news: Sergio Ramos — leg injury, Neymar — groin injury, Leandro Paredes — muscle injury, Mauro Icardi — personal reasons.

Marseille vs PSG (October 24) key players and lineups

Marseille projected starting lineup:

  • Pau Lopez
  • Luan Peres
  • Álvaro Gonzalez
  • William Saliba
  • Luis Henrique
  • Pape Gueye
  • Boubacar Kamara
  • Cengiz Under
  • Dimitri Payet
  • Gerson
  • Bamba Dieng

Dimitri Payet made 14 shots with eight on target in six matches. He scored five goals, made three assists and created 26 chances in penalty areas.

PSG projected starting lineup:

  • Gianluigi Donnarumma
  • Presnel Kimpembe
  • Marquinhos
  • Achraf Hakimi
  • Abdou Diallo
  • Idrissa Gueye
  • Marco Verratti
  • Ander Herrera
  • Kylian Mbappe
  • Angel Di María
  • Lionel Messi

Kylian Mbappe is the third best player in the 2021-22 Ligue 1. He scored five goals and made four assists in 10 matches. Besides, he created 20 chances in penalty areas.

Marseille vs PSG (October 24) betting tips and prediction

Marseille have not performed flawlessly in the last matches. They have won only one of the last six matches with Paris Saint-Germain winning six of the last seven fixtures. PSG has a great shot at winning this match.

Besides, Les Parisiens have conceded three goals in the last two matches, whereas Marseile have scored nine goals in the last eight matches. Marseille could score a goal in this match. Both teams to score could be a safe outcome to bet on.

Betting prediction: PSG to win & Over 2.5 goals

Odds: 2.20 (+120 American; 6/5 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Both teams to score

Odds: 1.70 (-143 American; 7/10 Fractional)

Marseille — PSG
Lost
PSG to win & Over 2.5 goals
2.20
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!