Marseille vs Galatasaray prediction and betting tips (September 30)
After interrupting their streak of 16 fixtures without losses, Marseille will meet the leader of the group E in the second round of the Europa League group stage.
Dimitri Payet (Marseille) is top 2 goalscorer of the Ligue 1 so far
Dimitri Payet (Marseille) is top 2 goalscorer of the Ligue 1 so far

The Marseille vs Galatasaray fixture will take place on Friday, 30 September 2021, starting at 7:00 p.m. GMT. The venue is Orange Velodrome, Marseille. Marseille vs Galatasaray (September 30) prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Marseille vs Galatasaray (September 30) latest odds on betting sites

Marseille come with the odds of 1.70 (-143 American; 7/10 Frational) to beat Galatasaray in this fixture. The chances of their victory are equal to 58.5%. Galatasaray are priced with the odds of 5.30 (+430; 43/10) to get three points in this game, which equals an approximate probability of 19%. The draw is priced with the odds of 4.10 (+310; 31/10). The chances of this outcome are equal to 22.5%.

The latest odds for Marseille vs Galatasaray (September 30) betting markets:

  • Over 2.5 goals — 1.85 (-117; 17/20)
  • Under 2.5 goals — 2.10 (+110; 11/10)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) on Marseille — 3.00 (+200; 2/1)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) on Galatasaray — 1.40 (-250; 2/5)
  • Dimitri Payet to score anytime — 2.30 (+130; 13/10)
  • Cengiz Under to score anytime — 2.50 (+150; 3/2)

Marseille vs Galatasaray (September 30) match preview and stats

Marseille are second in Group E of the 2021-22 Europa League with one point.

They drew in the first round match against Lokomotiv Moscow (1-1). It is important to note that Marseille played better in this match. They controlled the game: their ball possession was equal to 73% in the first half. Les Olympiense made ten shots with five on target, whereas their rivals made only three shots with one on target. However, Marseille were not lucky to finish even one shot in the first half with a goal.

In the second half, Marseille made 48 attacks, nine shots and bagged a penalty in the 59th minute, with Nair Tiknizyan catching a red card. But in the 89th minute Anjorin scored a goal to finish the game with a 1-1 score.

Marseille have played flawlessly in the 2021-22 Ligue 1. They have made more than ten shots per game on average with 30 shots on target in seven matches. Besides, Les Olympiens have bagged two goals per game on average and created 83 chances in penalty areas. Jorge Sampaoli’s boys completed 163 defensive actions, a fair result.

Marseille have scored two goals per game on average in all matches of the 2021-22 Ligue 1. They are priced with the odds of 1.75 (-133; 3/4) to score two or more goals.

Marseille team news: Arkadiusz Milik — knee injury.

Galatasaray are first in the group. They beat Lazio (1-0) in the first round to get three points. In the first half, the Yellow-Reds played a bit better. They attacked 18 times, whereas Lazio’s number of attacks was equal to 11. Also, Galatasaray controlled the ball 62% of the time and made seven shots, but neither team managed a shot on target in the first half.

In the second half, Lazio played seemingly better. They made ten shots with five on target, whereas Galatasaray made only three with one on target. But Fernando Muslera was flawless and made five saves in this game, whereas Lazio scored an own goal and lost.

Fatih Terim’s men are tenth in the 2021-22 Super Lig. This result is really terrible for them, however they have not played that bad. Galatasaray made 77 shots with 32 on target in seven matches of the league. Besides, they created 68 chances in penalty areas and scored 10 goals. The Yellow-Reds have completed 177 defensive actions.

We have seen a total over 2.5 goals in seven of the last nine fixtures with Galatasaray participating. The same outcome is priced with the odds of 1.85 (-117; 17/20) in the next match.

Galatasaray team news: Sacha Boey — muscle injury, Arda Turan — ankle injury.

Marseille vs Galatasaray (September 30) key players and lineups

Marseille projected starting lineup:

  • Steve Mandanda
  • Alvaro Gonzalez
  • William Saliba
  • Jordan Amavi
  • Amay Caprice
  • Boubacar Kamara
  • Matteo Guendouzi
  • Luis Henrique
  • Dimitri Payet
  • Cengiz Under
  • Bamba Dieng

Dimitri Payet, a French midfielder, is the second top-scorer of the 2021-22 Ligue 1. He made 12 shots with seven on target and scored five goals in five matches. Also, Dimitri created 19 chances in penalty areas.

Galatasaray projected starting lineup:

  • Fernando Muslera
  • Christian Luyindama
  • Victor Nelsson
  • Patrick van Aanholt
  • DeAndre Yedlin
  • Alexandru Cicaldau
  • Berkan Kutlu
  • Olimpiu Morutan
  • Kerem Akturkoglu
  • Emre Kilinc
  • Mostafa Mohamed

Alexandru Cicaldau scored the greatest number of goals for Galatasaray in the 2021-22 season. He made seven shots with six on target and created seven moments in penalty areas in six matches. He scored twice and made an assist in the 2021-22 Super Lig.

Marseille vs Galatasaray (September 30) betting tips and prediction

Marseille showed better play in their national league and dominated in the first round of the Europa League, even with a draw. Their stats are better and they have performed more confidently. I believe they could win this match against Galatasaray and score two or more goals. Galatasaray was fine in attack, but they rarely finished their attacks successfully.

I believe Marseille will win to nil and score two or more goals.

Betting prediction: Marseille to win to nil

Odds: 3.00 (+200 American; 2/1 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Over 1.5 goals for Marseille

Odds: 1.75 (-133 American; 3/4 Fractional)

Football UEFA Europa League . Group E. Round 2
Marseille — Galatasaray
Lost
Futures
Marseille to win to nil
3.00
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!