Lille vs PSG prediction and betting tips (February 6)
Paris Saint-Germain have not lost in the last 13 fixtures in the 2021-22 Ligue 1 and won the last H2H match against Lille. Will they extend this streak?
Kylian Mbappe has scored the highest number of goals for PSG this season
Kylian Mbappe has scored the highest number of goals for PSG this season

The Lille vs PSG fixture in the 23rd round of the 2021-22 Ligue 1 will take place on Sunday, 6 February 2022, starting at 7:45 p.m. GMT. The venue is Stade Pierre-Mauroy, Lille. Lille vs PSG (February 6) prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Lille vs PSG latest odds on betting sites

Lille are priced with the odds of 4.20 (+320 American; 16/5 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 24%. Paris Saint-Germain come with the odds of 1.90 (-111; 9/10) to take Lille down. The chances of this outcome are approximately equal to 50%. The draw is priced with the odds of 3.80 (+280; 14/5) which equals an approximate probability of 26%.

The latest odds for Lille vs PSG (February 6) betting markets:

  • Over 2.5 goals — 1.80 (-125; 4/5)
  • Under 2.5 goals — 2.15 (+115; 23/20)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) on PSG — 3.50 (+250; 5/2)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) on Lille — 1.30 (-333; 3/10)
  • Jonathan David to score anytime — 3.00 (+200; 2/1)
  • Kylian Mbappe to score anytime — 2.00 (+100; 1/1)

Lille vs PSG match preview and statistics

Lille were defeated by Brest (0-2) in the previous round of the 2021-22 Ligue 1.

Les Dogues played better than their rivals in the first half. They controlled the ball 59% of the time and attacked 39 times. Lille made eight shots with three on target, whereas their rivals made three shots that were not on target. In the third minute, Tiago Djalo of Lille scored an own goal.

In the second half, Jocelyn Gourvennec’s boys played better than their rivals too. They attacked 35 times and made nine shots with two on target but did not score a goal. Lille controlled the ball 65% of the time but completed only nine defensive actions. In the 94th minute, Steve Mounie scored a penalty to finish the match with a 2-0 score.

Both teams have scored in five of the last six matches with Lille participating. The same outcome is priced with the odds of 1.75 (-133; 3/4) this time.

Lille team news: Leo Jardim — neck injury.

PSG won over Reims (4-0) in the most recent match of the 2021-22 Ligue 1.

Paris Saint-Germain played a bit better in the first half. They controlled the ball 61% of the time. Also, PSG made nine shots with two on target and finished one of them successfully. They attacked 26 times in the half. In the 44th minute, Marco Verratti scored the goal to open the score.

Les Parisiens absolutely dominated in the second half. They controlled the ball 75% of the time and made 30 attacks. Mauricio Pochettino’s boys made 13 shots with six on target and scored three goals. Sergio Ramos scored his goal in the 62nd minute. Marco Verratti scored his second goal in the 67th minute with Lionel Messi’s support. In the 75th minute, Danilo Luis scored the last goal in the match.

A total of under 2.5 goals has played out in five of the last seven head-to-head fixtures. The same total comes with the odds of 2.15 (+115; 23/20) in this match.

PSG team news: Georginio Wijnaldum — ankle injury, Sergio Ramos — calf injury, Neymar — ankle injury.

Lille vs PSG H2H

Les Dogues were defeated by Paris Saint-Germain in the most recent fixture. They controlled the ball 40% of the time and attacked 44 times in the match. Also, Lille made 11 shots with three on target and scored one goal. They completed 36 defensive actions.

Paris Saint-Germain played well in the last fixture against Lille. They controlled the ball 60% of the time and attacked 56 times. They completed 21 defensive actions. Les Parisiens made 17 shots with six on target and scored two goals in the match.

Lille vs PSG lineups and key players

Lille projected starting lineup:

  • Ivo Grbic
  • Mehmet Zeki Celik
  • Jose Fonte
  • Tiago Djalo
  • Reinildo
  • Jonathan Ikone
  • Renato Sanches
  • Benjamin Andre
  • Angel Gomes
  • Burak Yilmaz
  • Jonathan David

Jonathan David is the second best forward in the 2021-22 Ligue 1. He has scored 12 goals and has created 20 chances in penalty areas this season.

PSG projected starting lineup:

  • Gianluigi Donnarumma
  • Presnel Kimpembe
  • Marquinhos
  • Colin Dagba
  • Layvin Kurzawa
  • Marco Verratti
  • Julian Draxler
  • Angel Di Maria
  • Mauro Icardi
  • Kylian Mbappe
  • Lionel Messi

Kylian Mbappe has scored the highest number of goals for PSG this season: 10 goals with nine assists in 20 matches.

Lille vs PSG predictions and betting tips

Of course, PSG have not lost in the last 13 fixtures in the 2021-22 Ligue 1 and have a much stronger roster. However, they had many problems against middle-level rivals in these 13 fixtures. They drew with Lyon, Lorient and Lens and did not score a goal against Nice. Les Parisiens have won two of the last five matches against Lille and drew one time. I believe that PSG will be able to beat Lille but this victory will not be confident. Asian goals handicap (+1.5) on Lille looks safe too. This outcome has played out in four of the last five H2H matches and in 27 of the last 28 fixtures with Lille participating.

Betting prediction: PSG to win

Odds: 1.91 (+150 American; 3/2 Fractional)

Lille — PSG
Won
PSG to win
1.91
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!