French Open 2022: Kudermetova vs Kasatkina prediction and betting tips (June 1)
Daria Kasatkina has won a single head-to-head game against Veronika Kudermetove. Who will qualify for the semi-final?
Veronika Kudermetova may win a set against Kasatkina
Veronika Kudermetova may win a set against Kasatkina

The Veronika Kudermetova vs Daria Kasatkina fixture in the quarter-final of the 2022 Roland Garros will take place on Wednesday, 1 June 2022, starting at 10:00 a.m. GMT. The venue is Court Philippe-Chatrier, Paris. Veronika Kudermetova vs Daria Kasatkina (June 1) French Open quarter-final prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Veronika Kudermetova vs Daria Kasatkina latest odds on betting sites

Veronika Kudermetova is priced with the odds of 2.60 (+160 American; 8/5 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 36%. Daria Kasatkina comes with the odds of 1.55 (-182; 11/20) to win this match. The chances of her triumph are around 64%.

The latest odds for Veronika Kudermetova vs Daria Kasatkina (June 1):

  • Over 21.5 games — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
  • Under 21.5 games — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) sets on Kasatkina — 2.20 (+120; 6/5)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Kudermetova — 1.65 (-154; 13/20)
  • Asian handicap (-3.5) games on Kasatkina — 2.00 (+100; 1/1)
  • Asian handicap (+3.5) games on Kudermetova — 1.85 (-117; 17/20)

Veronika Kudermetova vs Daria Kasatkina match preview and statistics

Veronika Kudermetov won over Madison Keys (1-6, 6-3, 6-1) in the Round of 16.

Keys played perfectly in the first set. She won the first three service games perfectly. Kudermetova easily won the fourth game, but her rival won the next three games in a row to finish the first set in her favor. Both tennis players made a double fault each. Madison Keys did not give her rival a break point opportunity in this set.

Kudermetova reached a 40-15 score in the second game of the second set and converted the third break point. Then the tennis players performed well and traded winning service games to a 6-3 score. The Russian tennis player did not make a double fault. She won 65% of service points and 30% of return points. She did not give her rival a break point opportunity and converted one out of three break points.

Veronika Kudermetova received two break point opportunities in the first two return games and converted both to reach a 3-0 score. Madison Keys reached a 40-15 score in the fourth game and finished the second break point successfully. Then Veronika Kudermetova converted two out of three break points to finish the last set with a 6-1 score. She won 59% and 67% of service and return games, respectively.

We have seen a total of under 9.5 games in the first set in seven of the last eight matches with Veronika Kudermetova participating. The same total comes with the odds of 1.90 (-111; 9/10) in this fixture.

Daria Kasatkina pulled Camila Giorgi (6-2, 6-2) down in the most recent game.

Kasatkina received a break point in the first game of the first set and finished it successfully. She had one more break point in the third game, but did not convert it. In the next game, Giorgi reached a 40-30 score, but Kasatkina saved two break points to finish it in her favor. In the seventh game, the Russian tennis player reached a 40-0 score and finished the third break point successfully. She won 64% of service points and 46% of return points. Kasatkina saved and converted 100% and 40% of break points, respectively.

Daria Kasatkina was not lucky to convert a single break point in the first game of the second set, but she won the next five games in a row. Camila Giorgi won the next service game and converted a break point in the last return game, but she did not convert it. Kasatkina did not make a double fault and converted two out of three break points.

She has defeated rivals in the 2022 French Open with a 2-0 score. Daria Kasatkina is priced with the odds of 2.20 (+120; 6/5) to win the next game to nil.

Veronika Kudermetova vs Daria Kasatkina H2H

Daria Kasatkina won over Veronika Kudermatova (1-6, 6-1, 6-2) in the 2021 WTA Saint Petersburg. She won nine out of 11 service games and won four return games. Kasatkina converted 50% out of eight breaks and saved 87% of break points. She won 68% of service points and 46% of return points.

Veronika Kudermetova did not make a double fault in three sets. She won 64% of service games and 54% of points. Kudermetova won two return games and 32% of return points. She saved and converted 50% and 13% of break points, respectively.

Veronika Kudermetova vs Daria Kasatkina predictions and betting tips

Daria Kasatkina has destroyed all rivals in the 2022 French Open, but she has not met a strong opponent in this tournament. Veronika Kudermetova has not shown as confident play as Kasatkina, but she won over Paula Badosa in the 1/16 finals, who is in a good form now. I believe that she will win a set against Daria Kasatkina.

A total of over 2.5 sets has played out in a single head-to-head and in four of the last five matches with Veronika Kudermetova participating. The players are in approximately equal form now. I believe that this outcome will play out in this match again.

Betting prediction: Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Kudermetova

Odds: 1.65 (-154 American; 13/20 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Over 2.5 sets

Odds: 2.60 (+160 American; 8/5 Fractional)

Tennis . French Open. Women. Singles. Quarter-finals
Veronika Kudermetova — Daria Kasatkina
Not settled
Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Kudermetova
1.65
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!