FIFA Club World Cup 2021: Al Hilal vs Al Jazira prediction and betting tips (February 6)
Al Jazira have lost only one of the last nine fixtures, whereas Al Hilal have a streak of five matches without losses. Who will meet Chelsea in the semi-finals?
Bafetimbi Gomis has scored 9 goals in the 2021-22 season for Al Hilal
Bafetimbi Gomis has scored 9 goals in the 2021-22 season for Al Hilal

The Al Hilal vs Al Jazira fixture in the second round of the 2022 FIFA Club World Cup will take place on Sunday, 6 February 2021, starting at 04:30 p.m. GMT. The venue is Mohammed bin Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. Al Hilal vs Al Jazira (February 6) prediction and betting tips from Takebet can be found below.

Al Hilal vs Al Jazira latest odds on betting sites

Al Hilal are priced with the odds of 1.90 (-111 American; 9/10 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 47%. Al Jazira come with the odds of 3.80 (+280; 14/5) to take Al Hilal down. The chances of this outcome are approximately equal to 25%. The draw is priced with the odds of 3.40 (+240; 12/5) which equals an approximate probability of 28%.

The latest odds for Al Hilal vs Al Jazira (February 6) betting markets:

  • Over 2.5 goals — 1.60 (-167; 3/5)
  • Under 2.5 goals — 2.30 (+130; 13/10)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) goals on Al Jazira— 1.33 (-300; 1/3)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) goals on Al Hilal — 3.00 (+200; 2/1)
  • Bafetimbi Gomis to score anytime — 2.30 (+130; 13/10)
  • Abdoulay Diaby to score anytime — 2.70 (+170; 17/10)

Al Hilal vs Al Jazira match preview and statistics

Al Hilal met Al Batin (1-1) in the most recent fixture in the Saudi Pro League.

Al Hilal absolutely dominated in the first half. The Blue Waves controlled the ball 68% of the time and attacked 31 times. They made 11 shots with four on target but did not finish them successfully, whereas Al Batin made four shots with one on target and scored their goal. In the 31st minute, Fabio Abreu scored with Mohammed Naji’s support.

In the second half, Al Hilal played a bit better too. They made four shots with two on target and scored once, whereas Al Batin made six shots which were not on target. Leonardo Jardim’s men controlled the ball 68% of the time, attacked 35 times and completed nine defensive actions. Bafetimbi Gomis leveled the score in the 54th minute.

Al Hilal played aggressively in the last five matches. They controlled the ball 61% of the time. The Blue Waves have made approximately 79 attacks per match on average and have completed 20 defensive actions. Al Hilal made 74 shots with 32 on target and finished 14 of them successfully.

Both teams have scored goals in five of the last six matches with Al Hilal participating. The same outcome is priced with the odds of 1.70 (-143; 7/10) this time.

Al Jazira eliminated AS Pirae (4-1) in the previous stage of the FIFA Club World Cup.

They absolutely dominated the first half. Marcel Keizer’s men controlled the ball 73% of the time and made 13 shots with six on target. Also, Al Jazira attacked 32 times and scored three goals. In the fifth minute, Zayed Sultan scored the first goal. Ahmed Al Attas and Milos Kosanovic scored the second and the third goal in the 25th and 41st minutes, respectively.

Both teams were approximately equal in the second half. Al Jazira made five shots with three on target, whereas AS Pirae made eight shots with two on target. Marcel Keizer’s men controlled the ball 73% of the time and attacked 35 times. Mohammed Rabii scored an own goal in the 48th minute. In the 63rd minute, Abdoulay Diaby scored the fourth goal.

The Pride of Abu Dhabi attacked 298 times in the last five fixtures. They controlled the ball 57% of the time. Al Jazira completed 113 defensive actions and made 62 shots with 33 on target. Marcel Keizer’s men finished 12 of them successfully.

A total of over 2.5 goals has played out in five of the last six matches with Al Jazira participating. The same total is priced with the odds of 1.60 (-167; 3/5) in this fixture.

Al Hilal vs Al Jazira H2H

Al Hilal won three out of four head-to-head matches against Al Jazira with one draw.

Al Hilal vs Al Jazira lineups and key players

Al Hilal projected starting lineup:

  • Mohammed Al-Owais
  • Hyun-soo Jang
  • Ali Al-Boleahi
  • Yasser Al-Shahrani
  • Mohammed Al-Burayk
  • Gustavo Cuellar
  • Abdulelah Al-Malki
  • Matheus Pereira
  • Michael
  • Andre Carrillo
  • Bafetimbi Gomis

Bafetimbi Gomis is the best forward in his team. He has scored nine goals in the 2021-22 season.

Al Jazira projected starting lineup:

  • Ali Khaseif
  • Milos Kosanovic
  • Zayed Sultan
  • Mohamed Omar Al Attas
  • Mohammed Rabii
  • Thulani Serero
  • Abdalla Ramadan
  • Yousef Ayman
  • Joao Victor
  • Abdoulay Diaby
  • Ali Mabkhout

Zayed Sultan performed perfectly in the Round 1 of the 2021 FIFA Club World Cup. He scored one goal. Also, he scored two more goals that were canceled due to offsides.

Al Hilal vs Al Jazira predictions and betting tips

Al Hilal looks much stronger. They have won three out of four H2H fixtures against Al Jazira and have drawn the remaining one. The Blue Waves have a streak of five matches without losses. Al Hilal played aggressively in these fixtures. That is the reason why a total of over 2.5 goals has played out in five of the last six fixtures with Al Hilal participating. I believe that we will see the same total again.

Leonardo Jardim’s men will be able to win this match too. They have not lost an H2H match against Al Jazira and have a streak of five matches without losses.

Betting prediction: Over 2.5 goals

Odds: 1.65 (+120 American; 6/5 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Al Hilal to win

Odds: 1.91 (+120 American; 6/5 Fractional)

Al Hilal — Al Jazira
Won
Over 2.5 goals
1.65
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!