The Real Madrid vs Partizan fixture in Round 10 of the 2022-23 EuroLeague will take place on Thursday, November 24 2022, starting at 6:45 p.m. GMT. The venue is WiZink Center, Madrid.
Latest odds on betting sites
Partizan come with odds of 5.00 (+400 American; 4/1 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 20%. Real Madrid has an odds of 1.20 (-500; 1/5) to win this match. Therefore, the chances of their victory are around 74%. The draw comes with odds of 15.00 (+1400; 14/1), which equals an approximate probability of 6%.
The latest odds for Real Madrid vs Partizan (November 24):
- Over 163.5 points — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
- Under 163.5 points — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
- Asian handicap (-9.5) points on Real Madrid — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)
- Asian handicap (+9.5) points on Partizan — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)
- HT/FT – 1/1 — 1.50 (-200; 1/2)
- HT/FT – 1/2 — 5.25 (+425; 17/4)
Match preview and statistics
Real Madrid will play Round 10 without Guerschon Yabusele, who will skip the game due to a knee injury. The French tennis player was essential to his team’s attack, but his performance in the 2022-23 EuroLeague was not as good as expected. Yabusele has scored 61 points and has completed 10 assists in the first seven rounds. In addition, Rudy Fernandez and Adam Haga will skip this game due to wrist and thigh injuries, respectively.
Real Madrid are third in the 2022-23 EuroLeague with six victories and three losses. Jesus Mateo’s men lost fixtures against Virtus Segafredo Bologna, Olympiacos Piraeus and Barcelona by four or fewer points. However, they are the fourth-best scoring team, with 741 points in nine games.
In the most recent match against Valencia, Dzanan Musa was the most valuable player. He scored 28 points, made two assists and completed six rebounds to finish the game with a +32 performance index rating. Walter Tavares made six assists and completed five offensive rebounds, but he finished the match with only four points.
Real Madrid have won by quarters three of the last four matches. They come with the odds of 1.60 (-167; 3/5) to beat Partizan by quarters in Round 10 of the 2022-23 EuroLeague.
Partizan will start this game without Balsa Koprivica and Aleksa Avramovic, who will skip the game due to hand injuries. Balsa Koprivica has scored six points and has completed eight rebounds in five games in the 2022-23 season. Aleksa Avramovic finished the 2021-22 season with 203 points and 53 rebounds.
Partizan have won only four out of nine matches in the 2022-23 EuroLeague. The Serbian team defeated Maccabi Tel Aviv, Panathinaikos, Zalgiris and Virtus Bologna. Partizan top their national league with seven victories in seven games.
In the most recent game, Zeljko Obradovic’s men lost against Barcelona. However, despite losing by 11 points, Danilo Adjusic showed an excellent play. He scored 23 points, which was the most outstanding result. Also, Adjusic completed two rebounds and made two assists. After such a confident play, we may expect to see him in the starting lineup next time.
A total of under 163.5 points has played out in four of the last six matches with Partizan participating. However, the exact total comes with the odds of 1.95 (-105; 19/20) this time.
Real Madrid vs Partizan H2H
Real Madrid and Partizan last met in H2H matches eight years ago. The last three head-to-head matches were finished in favour of the Spanish basketball team by at least 16 points.
Lineups and key players
Real Madrid projected starting lineup:
- Point guard: Sergio Rodriguez
- Shooting guard: Dzanan Musa
- Small forward: Mario Hezonja
- Power forward: Gabriel Deck
- Center: Edy Tavares
Dzanan Musa has scored 25 or more points in two of the last four matches. He has scored 14.7 points per match on average and has completed three rebounds per match in the 2022-23 EuroLeague.
Partizan projected starting lineup:
- Point guard: Dante Exum
- Shooting guard: Danilo Adjusic
- Small forward: James Nunnally
- Power forward: Zach LeDay
- Center: Mathias Lessort
Danilo Adjusic has yet to play a match in the 2022-23 EuroLeague in the starting lineup. However, Danilo Adjosic scored 80 points and completed seven rebounds in 121 minutes. Therefore, he will likely be in the next game's starting lineup.
Prediction and betting tips
Real Madrid are sure favourites for the match against Partizan. They are third in the 2022-23 EuroLeague with six victories in nine games. However, two out of three lost matches were played against the underdogs. Olympiacos Piraeus and Virtus Bologna beat Real Madrid playing in WiZink Centre.
Partizan have won four of the last six matches in the 2022-23 EuroLeague. In the previous match against Barcelona, Partizan attacked much worse than their rivals and converted only 19 out of 56 attempts to score. They performed confidently against middle-level opponents but could not beat favourites like Barcelona or Olympiacos. Therefore, I believe that Real Madrid will win this match by quarters. The same outcome has played out in three of the last four games with Real Madrid participating.
Betting prediction: Real Madrid to win by quarters
Odds: 1.60 (-167 American; 3/5 Fractional)
Share your thoughts!