Coupe de France 2021-22 Final: Nice vs Nantes prediction and betting tips (May 7)
Nice have a streak of four victories in head-to-head games against Nantes. Will they win this tournament and extend this streak?
Andy Delort (Nice) has scored 13 league goals this season
Andy Delort (Nice) has scored 13 league goals this season

The Nice vs Nantes fixture in the final of the Coupe de France will take place on Saturday, 7 May 2022, starting at 7:00 p.m. GMT. The venue is Stade de France, Paris. Nice vs Nantes (May 7) prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Nice vs Nantes latest odds on betting sites

Nice are priced with the odds of 2.10 (+110 American; 11/10 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 47%. Nantes come with the odds of 3.70 (+270; 27/10) to take Nice down. The chances of this outcome are close to 26%. The draw is priced with the odds of 3.60 (+260; 13/5), which equals an approximate probability of 27%.

The latest odds for Nice vs Nantes (May 7) betting markets:

  • Over 2.5 goals — 2.10 (+110; 11/10)
  • Under 2.5 goals — 1.85 (-117; 17/20)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) goals on Nantes — 1.25 (-400; 1/4)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) goals on Nice — 3.80 (+280; 14/5)
  • Andy Delort to score anytime — 2.40 (+140; 7/5)
  • Kasper Dolberg to score anytime — 2.60 (+160; 8/5)

Nice vs Nantes match preview and statistics

Nice won over Versailles (2-0) in the semi-final of the 2022 Coupe de France.

Les Aiglons dominated in the first half. They controlled the ball 71% of the time and attacked 48 times. Nice had nine attempts to score, but they did not finish them all successfully. Versailles made only three shots, which were not on target. Nice completed seven blocks and nine interceptions in this half.

In the second half, they played much better too. Nice made 12 shots with six on target and finished two of them successfully. They controlled the ball 56% of the time and attacked 51 times. In the 48th minute, Amine Gouiri opened the score. Also, he helped Kasper Dolberg to score the second goal in the 73rd minute.

Christophe Galtier’s boys have scored seven goals in three matches of the 2022 Coupe de France. They are priced with the odds of 2.15 (+115; 23/20) to score two or more goals in this fixture.

Nice team news: Alexis Claude-Maurice — leg injury.

Nantes eliminated Monaco (3-0) in the previous stage.

They played worse than Monaco in the first half. They made only five shots which were not on target. Monaco controlled the ball 61% of the time and made nine shots with two on target. In the 12th minute, Guillermo Maripan scored the first goal, but Djibril Sidibe scored an own goal in nine minutes.

Antoine Kombouare’s men played confidently in the second half. They made nine shots with five on target and bagged one goal. Nantes controlled the ball 47% of the time and attacked 29 times in this half. Samuel Moutoussamy scored the second goal for his team in the 74th minute. In the 76th minute, Myron Boadu leveled the score. Nantes scored all four penalties, whereas their rivals missed two of them.

A total of over 2.5 goals has played out in the last three matches with Nantes participating. The same total comes with the odds of 2.10 (+110; 11/10) in this final.

Nantes team news: Charles Traore — knee injury.

Nice vs Nantes H2H

Nice won over Nantes (2-1) in the last H2H game. They made 13 shots with five on target. Kasper Dolberg and Khephren Thuram scored goals for his team, whereas Amine Gouiri made an assist. Nice completed 21 defensive actions and attacked 52 times.

Nantes made 11 shots with three on target. Andrei Girotto scored a single goal for his team. Nantes controlled the ball 45% of the time and made 44 attacks.

Nice vs Nantes lineups and key players

Nice projected starting lineup:

  • Romain Salin
  • Jordan Lotomba
  • Dante
  • Jean-Clair Todibo
  • Melvin Bard
  • Hichem Boudaoui
  • Mario Lemina
  • Khephren Thuram-Ulien
  • Amine Gouiri
  • Kasper Dolberg
  • Andy Delort

Andy Delort is the sixth best scorer in the 2021-22 Ligue 1. He has scored 13 goals and has made two assists. Also, Delort has scored four goals in the last six matches.

Nantes projected starting lineup:

  • Alban Lafont
  • Andrei Girotto
  • Sеbastien Corchia
  • Nicolas Pallois
  • Jean-Charles Castelletto
  • Quentin Merlin
  • Pedro Chirivella
  • Ludovic Blas
  • Marcus Coco
  • Jean-Kеvin Augustin
  • Randal Kolo Muani

Randal Kolo Muani is the best scorer in his team. He has scored 12 goals and has made four assists in the 2021-22 Ligue 1.

Nice vs Nantes predictions and betting tips

Nantes have lost only three of the last 14 fixtures. They performed confidently in all these matches and did not lose with more than one goal difference. Nice are in good condition now too. They have won three of the last four fixtures.

They played much better in the semi-final of the Coupe de France, but their rival was so weak. Nantes had a close match against Monaco in the previous stage. The teams are approximately equal now and both will be able to score in the final. The same outcome has played out in three of the last four head-to-head games.

Nice have made four or less shots on target in seven of the last nine matches. Nantes have made 30 shots on target in the last six games. Asian handicap (+1) shot on target on Nantes looks safe.

Betting prediction: Both teams to score

Odds: 1.90 (-111 American; 9/10 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Asian handicap (+1) shot on target — Nantes

Odds: 1.75 (-133 American; 3/4 Fractional)

Football . Coupe de France. Final
Nice — Nantes
Not settled
Both teams to score
1.90
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!