Colorado Avalanche vs Dallas Stars prediction and betting tips (November 26)
We will see an incredible clash between the first-best and second-best teams in the Central Division on November 26. So who will be stronger this time?
Jason Robertson is the second-best scorer in the 2022-23 season
Jason Robertson is the second-best scorer in the 2022-23 season
by Alex Weaver Alex Weaver

The Colorado Avalanche vs Dallas Stars fixture in the 2022-23 NHL will take place on Thursday, November 26 2022, starting at 9:00 p.m. ET. The kickoff time is 1:00 a.m. by GMT the next day. The venue is Ball Arena, Colorado.

Latest odds on betting sites

The Colorado Avalanche are priced with the odds of 2.40 (+140 American; 7/5 Fractional) to win the next match full-time, which equals an approximate probability of 41%. The Dallas Stars have an odds of 2.85 (+185; 37/20) to take two points before the overtime. The chances of this outcome are approximately equal to 35%. Finally, the draw comes with the odds of 4.00 (+300; 3/1), which equals an approximate probability of 24%.

The latest odds for Colorado Avalanche vs Dallas Stars (November 26 2022):

  • Over 6.5 goals — 1.75 (-133; 3/4)
  • Under 6.5 goals — 2.20 (+120; 6/5)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) on Avalanche — 3.00 (+200; 2/1)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) on Stars — 1.40 (-250; 2/5)

Match preview and statistics

The Colorado Avalanche have six injured players. Valeri Nichushkin and Gabriel Landeskog are two key players who have injuries. The Russian attacker had an incredible start to the season with seven goals and five assists in the first seven games, but he was unlucky to be injured. Likewise, Gabriel Landeskog scored 41 goals and made 40 assists in the 2021-22 season, but he will be unable to help his team this time.

The Avalanche have won seven of the last nine matches but lost games against the Saint Louis Blues and the Vancouver Canucks by one goal each. In both games, the Avalanche had problems with a lack of confident skaters. J.T. Compher does not play as well as in the 2021-22 season, whereas Nichushkin and Landeskog are injured.

The defence of the Colorado Avalanche looks good. Cale Makar, the best defenseman of the 2021-22 season, keeps showing strong performance. He has six goals, 16 assists and a +5 impact index in the 2022-23 NHL.

A total of under 5.5 goals has played out in five of the last six matches with the Avalanche's participation. The exact total comes with the odds of 2.20 (+120; 6/5) in the next fixture.

The Dallas Stars surprise everyone in the 2022-23 NHL. They received 27 points in 20 games. Besides, the Stars are the second-best scoring team, with 3.95 goals per game on average. In addition, they are the sixth-best team with a saving percentage of 91.7% saves. The Stars have won four of the last six matches and lost both games in overtime.

Jason Robertson was the 35th-best scorer of the 2021-22 NHL with only 79 points. In the current season, Robertson is unstoppable. He has 16 goals and 15 assists to be the second-best scorer. He has made 18 shots on target and has scored five goals in the last three matches, which is an incredible result.

In the most recent game, the Dallas Stars won over the Chicago Blackhawks (6-4). Radek Faksa, Jamie Benn and Jason Robertson were the match's first, second and third stars. The Stars made 39 shots on target and completed 50 defensive actions in this game to beat the Blackhawks.

The Dallas Stars have scored 23 goals in the last five matches. They have an odds of 2.75 (+175; 7/4) to score four goals against the Avalanche.

Colorado Avalanche vs Dallas Stars H2H

The Avalanche beat the Dallas Stars (3-2 SO) in the most recent H2H game. Nathan MacKinnon showed an incredibly aggressive playstyle. He made ten shots on target, which made him the first star of the match. Jason Robertson scored all goals for his team to finish the match as the second star.

Lineups and key players

Colorado Avalanche projected starting lineup:

  • Alexandar Georgiev
  • Cale Makar
  • Devon Toews
  • Artturi Lehkonen
  • J.T. Compher
  • Mikko Rantanen

Mikko Rantanen is the best scorer for his team and the sixth-best scorer in the 2022-23 NHL. Rantanen has scored nine goals and has made eight assists in November.

Dallas Stars projected starting lineup:

  • Jake Oettinger
  • Colin Miller
  • Miro Heiskanen
  • Joe Pavelski
  • Roope Hintz
  • Jason Robertson

Jason Robertson is the second-best scorer in the 2022-23 season, with only four points gap against Connor McDavid. Robertson has scored 16 goals and has made 15 assists.

Prediction and betting tips

The current champions showed a confident start to the season, but they have a lot of injured players who can not be replaced by the remaining. Nevertheless, they have won seven of the last nine matches, including the previous H2H match against the Dallas Stars. Also, the Avalanche have won four of the last five head-to-head fixtures against the Stars, which looks interesting.

The Dallas Stars are unstoppable in the 2022-23 NHL. They are the second-best scoring team. They have two rising stars who show flawless play. Jason Robertson is the second-best scorer, whereas Jake Oettinger is the sixth-best goalie in the season, with only 2.3 conceded goals per match and a 92.4 saving percentage. I believe the teams will show equal play again, and the game will not finish before overtime.

Betting prediction: Draw

Odds: 4.00 (+300 American; 3/1 Fractions)

Ice HockeyNHL. Round 19
Colorado Avalanche — Dallas Stars
Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster competition every month. Learn more
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!