Besiktas vs Borussia Dortmund prediction and betting tips (September 15)
These teams will meet each other for the first time. Besiktas have a streak of six fixtures without losses and are ready to play against BVB.
Erling Haaland scored 5 times in 4 Bundesliga matches
Erling Haaland scored 5 times in 4 Bundesliga matches

The Besiktas vs Borussia Dortmund fixture will take place on Wednesday, 15 September 2021, starting at 4:45 p.m. GMT. The venue is Vodafone Park, Stambul. Besiktas vs Borussia Dortmund (September 15) prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Besiktas vs Borussia Dortmund (September 15) latest odds on betting sites

Borussia Dortmund are priced with the odds of 1.65 (-154 American; 13/20 Fractional) to win their first game in the 2021-22 Champions League. The chances of their victory are approximately equal to 58%. Besiktas come with the odds of 5.30 (+430; 43/10), which equals an approximate probability of 19%. Draw is priced with the odds of 4.40 (+340; 17/5). The chances are equal to 23%.

The latest odds for Besiktas vs Borussia Dortmund (September 15) betting markets:

  • Over 3.5 goals — 2.40 (+140; 7/5)
  • Under 3.5 goals — 1.65 (-154; 13/20)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) on Borussia Dortmund — 2.50 (+250; 5/2)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) on Besiktas — 1.50 (-200; 1/2)
  • Erling Haaland to score at any time — 1.60 (-167; 3/5)
  • Donyell Malen to score at any time — 2.10 (+110; 11/10)

Besiktas vs Borussia Dortmund (September 15) match preview and stats

Besiktas started the 2021-22 season successfully, holding the first place in their national league. They have pulled off three victories and a draw. Kara Kartallar scored seven goals and did not concede even once. Their performance was confident with only 23% of all time spent in their home third and 31% of the time spent in the opposite third. The rest of the time was spent in the middle, and with such high-level midfielders like Miralem Pjanic it was fruitful. Besiktas’ counter attacks were so fast and their defence was always ready.

Sergen Yalcin’s men have played perfectly in the attack and defence so far. They have made 44 shots and 25 shots on target in four matches, which is one of the greatest numbers in their league. Kara Kartallar have finished 28% of shots on target successfully and have created 48 chances in penalty areas.In the defensive ranks, Besiktas have made approximately 28.5 defensive actions per match on average.

Besiktas have scored two goals per match on average in the last six fixtures. A total over 1.5 goals is priced with the odds of 2.85 (+185; 37/20).

Besiktas team news: Alex Teixeira — hip muscle injury, Domagoj Vida — leg injury, Umut Meras — muscle injury, Ajdin Hasic — knee injury.

Borussia Dortmund performed well in the start of this season too. They won three fixtures and lost only one. They are in third place now. Borussia Dortmund’s results don’t match their style of play: they spent the same 24% of their time in defence and 31% of it in attack. Also, The Black and Yellows scored and conceded 13 and nine goals respectively.

Expectedly, their attack has been flawless. Borussia Dortmund have made 56 shots, and approximately 54% have been on target. Also, the Black and Yellows have finished 13 out of 30 shots on target successfully and have created 56 chances in penalty areas. Marco Rose’s men have completed 100 defensive actions in four matches.

We have seen a total over 2.5 goals in the last seven matches with Borussia Dortmund participating. The same outcome is priced with the odds of 1.60 (-167; 3/5) in the next fixture.

Borussia Dortmund team news: Giovanni Reyna — muscle injury, Dan-Axel Zagadou — knee injury, Mateu Morey — knee injury, Thorgan Hazard — ankle injury, Nico Schulz — muscle injury.

Besiktas vs Borussia Dortmund (September 15) key players and lineups

Besiktas projected starting lineup:

  • Ersin Destanoglu
  • Ridvan Yilmaz
  • Welinton
  • Necip Uysal
  • Valentin Rosier
  • Josef
  • Miralem Pjanic
  • Georges-Kеvin Nkoudou
  • Salih Ucan
  • Rachid Ghezzal
  • Michy Batshuayi

Michy Batshuayi is the best forward in Besiktas now. He has two goals in 200 minutes of the 2021-22 season under his belt. Also, Batshuayi has made eight shots and five shots on target. He has created three chances in penalty areas.

Borussia Dortmund projected starting lineup:

  • Gregor Kobel
  • Thomas Meunier
  • Marin Pongracic
  • Manuel Akanji
  • Raphael Guerreiro
  • Jude Bellingham
  • Axel Witsel
  • Mahmoud Dahoud
  • Marco Reus
  • Erling Haaland
  • Donyell Malen

Erling Haaland has played flawlessly in the 2021-22 Bundesliga. He has scored five goals and has made three assists in four matches. Haaland has made approximately five shots and three on target on average per match.

Besiktas vs Borussia Dortmund (September 15) betting tips and prediction

Besiktas are in good condition now, but their competition in the national league is weaker than that of Bundesliga. Whereas Borussia Dortmund has played flawlessly in the 2021-22 season, scoring a great number of goals already.

Borussia have scored three or more goals in five of the last seven fixtures. But as well they have conceded two goals per match in the last five fixtures. We could see a total of over 2.5 goals and Borussia Dortmund winning. Also, both teams could score in this match.

Erling Braaunt Haaland, who scored five goals and made three assists in four matches of the 2021-22 season, could score in this match.

Betting prediction: Both teams to score

Odds: 1.65 (-154 American; 13/20 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Over 2.5 goals & Borussia Dortmund to win

Odds: 2.20 (+120 American; 6/5 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Erling Haaland to score

Odds: 1.60 (-167 American; 3/5 Fractional)

Football UEFA Champions League . Group C. Round 1
Besiktas — Borussia Dortmund
Won
Futures
Borussia Dortmund to win & over 2.5 goals
2.20
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!