Australian Open 2022: Swiatek vs Kasatkina prediction and betting tips (January 22)
Iga has won six of the last seven fixtures, whereas Daria has won 10 of the last 12 games. Who will play better this time?
Daria Kasatkina faced Magda Linette (6-2, 6-3) in the Round 2 of the 2022 Australian Open
Daria Kasatkina faced Magda Linette (6-2, 6-3) in the Round 2 of the 2022 Australian Open

The Iga Swiatek vs Daria Kasatkina fixture in the Round 3 of the 2022 Australian Open will take place on Saturday, 22 January 2022, starting at 08:00 a.m. GMT. The venue is Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne. Iga Swiatek vs Daria Kasatkina (January 22) prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Iga Swiatek vs Daria Kasatkina (January 22) latest odds on betting sites

Iga Swiatek is priced with the odds of 1.40 (-250 American; 2/5 Fractional) to qualify for the Round 4, which equals an approximate probability of 70%. Daria Kasatkina comes with the odds of 3.00 (+200; 2/1) to win. The chances of his triumph approximately equal 30%.

The latest odds for Iga Swiatek vs Daria Kasatkina (January 22):

  • Over 20.5 games — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)
  • Under 20.5 games — 2.00 (+100; 1/1)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) sets on Switek — 2.00 (+100; 1/1)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Kasatkina — 1.85 (-117; 17/20)
  • Asian handicap (-4.5) games on Swiatek — 2.00 (+100; 1/1)
  • Asian handicap (+4.5) games on Kasatkina — 1.85 (-117; 17/20)

Iga Swiatek vs Daria Kasatkina (January 22) match preview and stats

Iga Swiatek kicked Rebecca Peterson (6-2, 6-2) out of the 2022 Australian Open in the previous match to qualify for the Round 3.

Swiatek won the first four games in the first set. Then both tennis players won two games to finish the set with a 6-2 score. Iga made a double fault. She converted 50% of breakpoints but did not save a breakpoint. She won 59% of service points and 61% of return points.

In the second set, Swiatek lost the first game but then she won five games in a row. After that both players won their service games. Iga Swiatek converted 67% of breakpoints and did not give her rival a breakpoint opportunity. She did not make a double fault in the set. The Polish tennis player won six out of eight games and 61% of points in the set.

We have seen a total under 20.5 games in five of the last six matches with Swiatek participating. The same outcome is priced with the odds of 2.00 (+100; 1/1).

Daria Kasatkina faced Magda Linette (6-2, 6-3) in the previous match.

In the first set, Daria Kasatkina’s performance was outstanding. Both players performed equally to a 2-1 score but then Daria won five games in a row to finish this set with a 6-2 score. Kasatkina saved all breakpoints and converted 67% of them. She did not make a double fault and won 59% of points.

Daria played well at the start of the second set too. She won three games in a row to a 3-1 score. Then both tennis players performed equally but the set was finally finished with a 6-3 score. Kasatkina saved a single breakpoint and converted two out of three breakpoints. She won six out of nine sets and made only one double fault.

We have seen a total under 20.5 games in the last eight matches with Daria participating. The same outcome is priced with the odds of 2.00 (+100; 1/1).

Iga Swiatek vs Daria Kasatkina H2H

Iga Swiatek’s performance was not terrific in the most recent head-to-head against Daria Kasatkina, which she lost (6-4, 0-6, 1-6). Swiatek won only 33% of service points and 42% of points. Iga saved only one out of nine breakpoints and converted 43% of them. She won three out of 11 return games and 39% of return points.

Daria Kasatkina made only three double faults in three sets of this match. Also, Kasatkina won 73% of service gmes and 61% of points. She won 67% of return games and 58% of points. Daria saved 57% of breakpoints and converted 89% of them.

Iga Swiatek vs Daria Kasatkina (January 22) betting tips and prediction

Both tennis players are in good condition now. They won their first two matches easily in the 2022 Australian Open.

Iga Swiatek is a comfortable rival for the Daria Kasatkina. Daria won a single head-to-head match against Iga and performed outstandingly in that fixture. I believe that Daria Kasatkina will win this match.

Also, a total under 20.5 games looks safe too. This outcome has played out in the last eight matches with Daria participating and in five of the last six games with Iga participating.

Betting prediction: Daria Kasatkina to win

Odds: 3.00 (+200 American; 2/1 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Over 20.5 games

Odds: 2.00 (+100 American; 1/1 Fractional)

Tennis Australian Open 2022 . Women. Singles. Round 3
Iga Swiatek — Daria Kasatkina
Lost
Daria Kasatkina to win
3.00
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!