Australian Open 2022: Collins vs Cornet prediction and betting tips (January 26)
Danielle Rose Collins has won nine of the last ten matches but has not met Alize Cornet yet. Will Collins be able to beat the French?
Danielle Rose Collins has won 9 of the last 10 matches
Danielle Rose Collins has won 9 of the last 10 matches

The Danielle Rose Collins vs Alize Cornet fixture in the quarter-finals of the 2022 Australian Open will take place on Wednesday, 26 January 2022, starting at 12:00 a.m. GMT. The venue is Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne. Danielle Rose Collins vs Alize Cornet (January 26) prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Danielle Rose Collins vs Alize Cornet (January 26) latest odds on betting sites

Danielle Rose Collins is priced with the odds of 1.40 (-250 American; 2/5 Fractional) to qualify for the semi-finals, which equals an approximate probability of 70%. Alize Cornet comes with the odds of 3.20 (+220; 11/5) to win this match. The chances of her triumph are around 30%.

The latest odds for Danielle Rose Collins vs Alize Cornet (January 26):

  • Over 20.5 games — 1.85 (-117; 17/20)
  • Under 20.5 games — 2.05 (+105; 21/20)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) sets on Rose Collins — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Cornet — 1.85 (-117; 17/20)
  • Asian handicap (-4.5) games on Rose Collins — 2.05 (+105; 21/20)
  • Asian handicap (+4.5) games on Cornet — 1.80 (-125; 4/5)

Danielle Rose Collins vs Alize Cornet (January 26) match preview and stats

Danielle Rose Collins eliminated Elise Mertens (4-6, 6-4, 6-4) to qualify for the quarter-finals of the 2022 Australian Open.

Rose Collins started the first set perfectly. She easily won the first two service games and started the first return game with a 40-15 score. The American converted the third breakpoint, but then Elise Mertens easily won five games in a row. The Belgian converted and saved 100% of breakpoints during these games. Then both tennis players traded the last service games to finish the set with a 6-4 score.

Mertens had two breakpoints in the first game of the second set but did not convert them. Rose Collins won the first three games again and then tennis players performed equally to a 5-3 score. Mertens won the last return game and was close to leveling the score but did not win the next service game and lost the set.

Danielle easily won the first game and had two breakpoints in the second game of the third set, but did not convert them. Mertens won the next return game to nil, but Rose Collins leveled the score in the very next game. Then both tennis players performed confidently in service games to a 5-4 score. Rose Collins started the last game with a 40-15 score and finally converted the third breakpoint to win the match.

Danielle Rose Collins’ stats in the 2021-22 years have been confident. She has won 69% of service games and 60% of points. Danielle has made approximately six double faults per match. She has saved and converted 54% and 50% of breakpoints, respectively. The American tennis player has won 40% of service games and 45% of points.

We have seen a total of over 9.5 games in the first set in five of the last six matches with Danielle participating.The same total is priced with the odds of 2.20 (+120; 6/5) this time.

Alize Cornet kicked Simona Halep (6-4, 3-6, 6-4) out of the 2022 Australian Open in the Round 4.

The tennis players traded winning first service games in the first set. Halep had three breakpoints in the third game, but Cornet saved all of them. Alize converted the first breakpoint in the next game, then Simona won the fifth game to nil. After a 3-3 score, Cornet won two games in a row, and after trading the last return games, they finished the set 6-4.

We saw unstable performances in the second set. Halep easily won the first return game, but then Alize won three games in a row to a 3-1 score. After that, Simona won five consecutive games. She converted 100% of breakpoints during these games and did not give Cornet a breakpoint opportunity.

In the last set, both tennis players performed equally to a 3-3 score. Halep got a breakpoint in the sixth game, but did not convert it. Cornet received her breakpoint in the next game and finished it successfully. Also, she started the ninth game with a 40-15 score but did not convert two breakpoints. Alize finished this set with a 6-4 score.

Cornet’s performance in the 2021-22 years has not been flawless. She has won 61% of 502 service games and 55% of service points. Alize has saved 54% of breakpoints and has converted 48% of them. The French tennis player has won 203 out of 499 return games and 46% of points.

We have seen a total of under 2.5 sets in five of the last eight matches with Alize Cornet participating. The same outcome is priced with the odds of 1.50 (-200; 1/2) in this game.

Danielle Rose Collins vs Alize Cornet (January 26) betting tips and prediction

Danielle Rose Collins is better ranked and has better stats .She performed confidently against all rivals at the 2022 Australian Open. Alize Cornet was unstable against high-level rivals. She made a lot of mistakes in service games and serves. I believe that Rose Collins will win this match easily. A 2-0 win or a total of under 2.5 sets look safe.

However, I believe we will see a total of over 9.5 games in the first set. The same outcome has played out in five of the last six matches with Danielle participating. Alize must show her best in this set: she has won the first set in three matches at the 2022 Australian Open.

Betting prediction: Danielle Rose Collins to win 2-0

Odds: 1.95 (-105 American; 19/20 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Over 9.5 games (1st set)

Odds: 2.20 (+120 American; 6/5 Fractional)

Tennis Australian Open 2022 . Women. Singles. Quarter-finals
Danielle Rose Collins — Alize Cornet
Won
Danielle Rose Collins to win 2-0
1.95
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!