ATP Monte Carlo 2022: Tsitsipas vs Zverev prediction and betting tips (April 16)
Stefanos Tsitsipas has won five of the last six matches, whereas Zverev has won six of the last seven games. Who will be the second finalist?
Alexander Zverev kicked Jannik Sinner (5-7, 6-3, 7-6) out of the last stage
Alexander Zverev kicked Jannik Sinner (5-7, 6-3, 7-6) out of the last stage

The Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Alexander Zverev fixture in the semi-final of the 2022 ATP Monte Carlo will take place on Saturday, 16 April 2022, starting at 12:30 p.m. GMT. The venue is Monte Carlo Country Club. Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Alexander Zverev (April 16) semi-final prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Alexander Zverev latest odds on betting sites

Stefanos Tsitsipas is priced with the odds of 1.80 (-125; 4/5) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 55%. Alexander Zverev comes with the odds of 2.10 (+110; 11/10) to win this match. The chances of his triumph are around 45%.

The latest odds for Tsitsipas vs Zverev (April 16):

  • Over 22.5 games — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
  • Under 22.5 games — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Zverev — 2.70 (+170; 17/10)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) sets on Tsitsipas — 1.40 (+250; 2/5)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) games on Zverev — 2.00 (+100; 1/1)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) games on Tsitsipas — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)

Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Alexander Zverev match preview and statistics

Stefanos Tsitsipas eliminated Diego Schwartzman (6-2, 6-7, 6-4) in the quarter-final.

He won the first five games in the first set. Then Diego Schwartzman tried to come back, but he won only two games. In the eighth game, Stefanos Tsitsipas reached a 40-0 score and converted the first break point to finish the set in his favor. He received five break point opportunities and converted three of them.

Stefanos Tsitsipas reached a 40-30 score in the four game of the second set and converted the second break point. The tennis players traded winning service games to a 5-2 score. Tsitsipas was close to finish the match, but Schwartzman won three games in a row to level the score. Stefanos Tsitsipas played flawlessly in tie-breaks and finished it with a 7-3 score.

In the third set, Diego Schwartzman won the first four games, but Stefanos Tsitsipas won the next six games to win this match with a 2-1 score. The Greek tennis player converted 100% out of three break points and saved two out of four breaks in this set.

Stefanos Tsitsipas has created approximately six break point opportunities per match. He is priced with the odds of 1.70 (-143; 7/10) to receive six or more break points in this match.

Alexander Zverev kicked Jannik Sinner (5-7, 6-3, 7-6) out of the 2022 ATP Monte Carlo.

Alexander Zverev reached a 40-0 score in the fourth game of the first set and converted the first break point. Then he won one more to reach a 4-1 score. In spite of this, Jannik Sinner won the next three games to level the score. They traded winning fifth service games, but Sinner won the last two games to win the set with a 7-5 score.

In the second set, both tennis players played equally to a 3-3 score. However then Alexander Zverev won the next three games to win the second set. He converted two out of three break points. Also, Alexander Zverev won 61% and 45% of service and return points, respectively.

Alexander Zverev and Jannik Sinner started the last set equally. After a 3-2 score in favor of Sinner, Zverev won the next three games in a row. Despite this, Jannik Sinner won the next two games to level the score. Zverev made one mistake less in tie-breaks to finish it with a 7-5 score.

Alexander Zverev has won four of the last six matches with a 2-0 score. He is priced with the odds of 3.20 (+220; 11/5) to win over Stefanos Tsitsipas to nil.

Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Alexander Zverev H2H

Alexander Zverev beat Stefanos Tsitsipas (6-4, 3-6, 7-6) in the 2021 ATP Cincinnati. He won 73% of service games and 25% of return points. Zverev won 62% and 40% of service and return points, respectively. The German tennis player converted four break point and saved 50% of breaks.

Stefanos Tsitsipas won 12 service games and 60% of service points. Also, he won 27% and 38% of return games and points, respectively. Tsitsipas received eight break points and converted four of them.

Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Alexander Zverev predictions and betting tips

Stefanos Tsitsipas was close to being eliminated in the previous stage. He was lucky to come back after a 4-0 score in the last set. He finished other matches with a 2-0 score, but his rivals were much weaker. Alexander Zverev defeated Pablo Carreno Busta and Jannik Sinner, who are so strong now. I believe that he is able to beat one more rival and qualify for the next stage.

In the last head-to-head game, both tennis players performed equally, and Zverev won only one game less than his rival in this match. I believe that we will see a total of over 2.5 sets again. This outcome has played out in the quarter-finals with these players participating.

Betting prediction: Alexander Zverev to win

Odds: 2.10 (+110 American; 11/10 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Over 2.5 sets

Odds: 2.40 (+140 American; 7/5 Fractional)

Tennis ATP . 2022 Monte Carlo. Semi-finals
Stefanos Tsitsipas — Alexander Zverev
Not settled
Over 2.5 sets
2.40
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!