ATP Monte Carlo 2022: Schwartzman vs Tsitsipas prediction and betting tips (April 15)
The tennis players have won five of the last seven matches each. Who will win this match to qualify for the next stage?
Diego Schwartzman beat Tsitsipas (6-7, 6-3, 6-3) in the last H2H gam
Diego Schwartzman beat Tsitsipas (6-7, 6-3, 6-3) in the last H2H gam

The Diego Schwartzman vs Stefanos Tsitsipas fixture in the quarter-final of the 2022 ATP Monte Carlo will take place on Friday, 15 April 2022, starting at 1:30 p.m. GMT. The venue is Monte Carlo Country Club. Diego Schwartzman vs Stefanos Tsitsipas (April 15) quarter-final prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Diego Schwartzman vs Stefanos Tsitsipas latest odds on betting sites

Stefanos Tsitsipas is priced with the odds of 1.40 (-250 American; 2/5 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 62%. Diego Schwartzman comes with the odds of 2.60 (+160; 8/5) to win this match. The chances of his triumph are around 38%.

The latest odds for Diego Schwartzman vs Stefanos Tsitsipas (April 15):

  • Over 21.5 games — 1.75 (-133; 3/4)
  • Under 21.5 games — 2.00 (+100; 1/1)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) sets on Tsitsipas — 2.10 (+110; 11/10)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Schwartzman — 1.70 (-143; 7/10)
  • Asian handicap (-3.5) games on Tsitsipas — 2.00 (+100; 1/1)
  • Asian handicap (+3.5) games on Schwartzman — 1.85 (-117; 17/20)

Diego Schwartzman vs Stefanos Tsitsipas match preview and statistics

Diego Schwartzman won over Lorenzo Musetti (2-6, 6-4, 6-3) to qualify for the current stage.

In the first set, Musetti played perfectly. He did not let Diego Schwartzman win a service game. Lorenzo Musetti won the first two games and lost a service one, then he won the next three games and the tennis player traded winning last return games. He converted four breakpoints and saved one out of three breaks.

Lorenzo Musetti started the last set well too. He won the first two games and the players traded the second return games to reach a 3-1 score. Then Diego Schwartzman won four games in a row to come back. Musetti and Schwartzman traded the last service games to finish the set with a 6-4 score.

Diego Schwartzman won three games in a row after losing the first return game of the last set. He won two more games to reach a 2-5 score, and both tennis players won their last return games to finish this match. Diego Schwartzman converted 60% out of five break points and gave his rival only one break points opportunity.

A total of over 2.5 sets has played out in three of the last four matches with Diego Schwartzman participating. The same total comes with the odds of 2.50 (+150; 3/2) in this fixture.

Stefanos Tsitsipas defeated Laslo Djere (7-5, 7-6) in the most recent match.

Djere received the first break point in the third game of the first set, but he did not convert it. Stefanos Tsitsipas received his break point in the tenth game, but his rival saved it. He reached a 40-30 score in the 12th game and converted a break point to finish the set with a 7-5 score.

The second set was similar to the first. Laslo Djere had a break point in the third game, but Tsitsipas saved it again. Then we did not see break points in the remaining games. In tie-breaks, Stefanos Tsitsipas lost only one point to win the match. He won 81% of service points and 36% of return points in this set.

We have seen a total of over 9.5 games in the first set in four of the last five matches with Stefanos Tsitsipas participating. The same outcome is priced with the odds of 1.90 (-111; 9/10) in this quarter-final.

Diego Schwartzman vs Stefanos Tsitsipas H2H

Diego Schwartzman beat Stefanos Tsitsipas (6-7, 6-3, 6-3) in the last head-to-head game. He won 93% of service games and 71% of points. Schwartzman won 41% of return points and four return games. He saved three out of four break points and converted four out of 13 break points.

Stefanos Tsitsipas won 73% and 7% of service and return games, respectively. He won 59% of service points and 29% of return points. Tsitsipas saved nine break points and converted only one out of four break points.

Diego Schwartzman vs Stefanos Tsitsipas predictions and betting tips

Stefanos Tsitsipas is not in his best form now. He lost the last three matches against rivals from top-20 ATP ranking with 2-0 score. Also, he was defeated by Diego Schwartzman in the last head-to-head fixture and did not perform well in this game. He won only one game with a 7-6 score. Stefanos Tsitsipas beat Laslo Djere in the previous stage, but he did not play confidently in both sets. I believe that Schwartzman will be able to qualify for the current stage.

A total of over 21.5 games has played out in three of the last four matches, with Diego Schwartzman participating. Also, we have seen the same total in the last match with Tsitsipas’ participation and in the most recent head-to-head fixture.

Betting prediction: Diego Schwartzman to win

Odds: 2.60 (+160 American; 8/5 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Over 21.5 games

Odds: 1.75 (-133 American; 3/4 Fractional)

Tennis ATP . 2022 Monte Carlo. Quarter-finals
Diego Schwartzman — Stefanos Tsitsipas
Not settled
Over 21.5 games
1.75
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!