ATP Miami Open 2022: Medvedev vs Hurkacz prediction and betting tips (March 31)
Daniil Medvedev has won two out of three H2H games against Hubert Hurkacz. Who will win this one?
Hubert Hurkacz is able to qualify for the next stage
Hubert Hurkacz is able to qualify for the next stage

The Daniil Medvedev vs Hubert Hurkacz fixture in the quarter-final of the 2022 ATP Miami will take place on Thursday, 31 March 2022, starting at 9:00 a.m. EDT (1:00 p.m. GMT). The venue is Sun Life Stadium, Miami. Daniil Medvedev vs Hubert Hurkacz (March 31) quarter-final prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Daniil Medvedev vs Hubert Hurkacz latest odds on betting sites

Daniil Medvedev is priced with the odds of 1.30 (-333 American; 3/10 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 75%. Hubert Hurkacz comes with the odds of 4.10 (+310; 31/10) to win this match. The chances of her triumph are around 25%.

The latest odds for Daniil Medvedev vs Hubert Hurkacz (March 31):

  • Over 21.5 games — 1.85 (-117; 17/20)
  • Under 21.5 games — 2.10 (+110; 11/10)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) sets on Medvedev — 1.75 (-133; 3/4)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Hurkacz — 2.10 (+110; 11/10)
  • Asian handicap (-3.5) games on Medvedev — 1.80 (-125; 4/5)
  • Asian handicap (+3.5) games on Hurkacz — 2.20 (+120; 6/5)

Daniil Medvedev vs Hubert Hurkacz match preview and statistics

Daniil Medvedev pulled Jenson Brooksby (7-5, 6-1) down in the most recent match.

Brooksby converted the first break point in the first return game of the first set. He received two more break points in the third return game, but Medvedev saved both. Then both tennis players traded winning service games to a 3-5 score. In the 10th game, the Russian tennis player converted the first break point. He received one more break point in the last game and finished it successfully too.

In the second set, Daniil Medvedev won the first three games. He did not lose more than 15 points per game during these games. Jenson Brooksby won the next game, but Daniil Medvedev won three remaining games to finish the set with a 6-1 score. He won 84% of service points and 71% of return points. Medvedev converted all two break points and did not give his rival a break point opportunity.

A total of over 2.5 sets has played out in all three head-to-head matches. The same outcome is priced with the odds of 2.90 (+190; 19/10) in this match.

Hubert Hurkacz beat Lloyd Harris (7-6, 6-2) in the previous stage.

In the first set, both tennis players traded winning service games to a 3-3 score. They did not give each other break point opportunities during these games. In the seventh game, Hurkacz reached a 40-15 score but did not convert two break points. Then they continued trading service games to a 6-6 score. In tie-breaks, Hurkacz made two less mistakes to win it with a 7-3 score.

Harris converted one out of two breaks in the first return game of the second set. Then Hurkacz won six games in a row to win the set with a 6-2 score. He did not make double faults. Hubert Hurkacz won 68% of service points and 63% of return points. He saved one out of two break points and converted three breaks.

We have seen a total of over 20.5 games in the last seven matches with Hubert Hurkacz participating. The same total comes with the odds of 1.60 (-167; 3/5) in this game.

Daniil Medvedev vs Hubert Hurkacz H2H

Medvedev defeated Hubert Hurkacz (6-7, 6-3, 6-4) in the 2021 ATP Finals. He won 100% of service games and 78% of points. Daniil Medvedev won two out of 15 return games and 31% of points. He converted two out of four breaks and did not give his rival break point opportunities.

Hubert Hurkacz did not make a double fault. He won 87% of service games, but did not win a return one. The Polish tennis player won 69% of service points and 22% of return points. Hurkacz saved 50% of breaks in the match.

Daniil Medvedev vs Hubert Hurkacz predictions and betting tips

Daniil Medvedev has played perfectly in this tournament because his rivals were much weaker than him. Hubert Hurkacz’s rivals were a bit stronger. All H2H matches were so close. I believe that we will see a total of over 21.5 games in this match. This outcome has played out in all head-to-head games.

Daniil Medvedev has won four of the last six matches. He was defeated by Gael Monfils and Rafael Nadal. The Russian tennis player has lost three of the last four matches against rivals from the top 30 ATP Ranking. He is not in his best form now. That is the reason why Hubert Hurkacz is able to qualify for the next stage.

Betting prediction: Hubert Hurkacz to win

Odds: 4.10 (+310 American; 31/10 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Over 21.5 games

Odds: 1.85 (-117 American; 17/20 Fractional)

Tennis ATP . 2022 Miami Open. Quarter-finals
Daniil Medvedev — Hubert Hurkacz
Not settled
Over 21.5 games
1.85
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!