ATP Cincinnati 2022: Tsitsipas vs Coric prediction and betting tips (August 21)
Borna Coric has won 12 of the last 15 matches and the last H2H games against Stefanos Tsitsipas. Who will be the champion of the 2022 ATP Cincinnati?
Stefanos Tsitsipas has won 10 of the last 12 matches.
Stefanos Tsitsipas has won 10 of the last 12 matches.

The Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Borna Coric fixture in the final of the 2022 ATP Cincinnati will take place on Sunday, 21 August 2022, starting at 8:30 p.m. GMT. The venue is Lindner Family Tennis Center, Cincinnati. Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Borna Coric (August 21) 2022 ATP Cincinnati final prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Borna Coric latest odds on betting sites

Borna Coric is priced with the odds of 2.50 (+150 American; 3/2 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 40%. Stefanos Tsitsipas comes with the odds of 1.60 (-167; 3/5) to win this match. The chances of his victory are around 60%.

The latest odds for Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Borna Coric (August 21):

  • Over 23.5 games — 2.05 (+105; 21/20)
  • Under 23.5 games — 1.85 (-117; 17/20)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Coric — 1.50 (-200; 1/2)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) sets on Tsitsipas — 2.40 (+140; 7/5)
  • Asian handicap (+2.5) games on Coric — 1.80 (-125; 4/5)
  • Asian handicap (-2.5) games on Tsitsipas — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)

Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Borna Coric match preview and statistics

Stefanos Tsitsipas met Daniil Medvedev (7-6, 3-6, 6-3) in the last match.

Medvedev reached a 3-1 score in the first set to receive a fast two-game lead. However, Tsitsipas instantly leveled the score. In the remaining games, the tennis player did not give each other break points playing flawlessly in their service games. Also, they were equal in tie-breaks too. After a 6-5 score in favor of Medvedev, Tsitsipas won three points to finish the first set in his favor.

In the second set, No. 1 was unstoppable. Medvedev won the first five games in a row. He converted the first break point in each return game and did not give his rival break point opportunities during these games. Then Tsitsipas tried to come back, but he won only three games.

In the last set, the tennis players were equal. They traded service games and did not give each other break point opportunities to a 2-3 score. In the sixth game, Tsitsipas got a single break point in this set and finished it successfully, to qualify for the final stage.

A total of over 10.5 games in the first set has played out in four of the last six matches with Stefanos Tsitsipas participating. The same total comes with the odds of 2.50 (+150; 3/2) in this final.

Borna Coric beat Cameron Norrie (6-3, 6-4) to qualify for the final.

Coric won the first game of the first set, but then his rival won three games in a row to reach a 3-1 score. In spite of this, the Croatian tennis player showed a flawless streak of five won games in a row. He created four break point opportunities and converted two of them, also, he gave Cameron Norrie only one break point in this set.

In the first return game of the second set, Norrie received a break point, but his rival saved it. After a 2-1 score, Borna Coric won three games in a row to reach a 2-4 score. He had two break points in the seventh game, but did not convert them. Then tennis players traded remaining service games to finish the set with a 6-4 score. Both tennis players did not make a double fault in this set.

A total of under 23.5 games has played out in seven of the last eight matches with Borna Coric participating. The same total comes with the odds of 1.85 (-117; 17/20) in this game.

Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Borna Coric H2H

Borna Coric pulled Stefanos Tsitsipas (6-7, 6-4, 4-6, 7-5, 7-6) down in the 1/16 finals of the 2021 US Open. He made only two double faults in five sets. Coric won 82% of service games and 21% of return games. He received only 13 break points in five sets, but converted six of them.

Stefanos Tsitsipas won 66% and 35% of service and return points, respectively. He converted five out of 15 break points and saved 54% out of 13 breaks.

Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Borna Coric predictions and betting tips

Borna Coric is a sensation of the 2022 ATP Cincinnati. He has won four out of five matches in this tournament with a 2-0 score. His single match with three sets was played against Rafael Nadal. We saw two close sets in that fixture, but Borna Coric was stronger than his rival in the last one and qualified for the next stage. The last H2H match against Stefanos Tsitsipas was lucky for Coric. Both tennis players were absolutely equal and we saw a total of over 9.5 games in each set.

Stefanos Tsitsipas has won four matches in this tournament with two to nil. He was close to being eliminated by Daniil Medvedev and John Isner, but finally qualified for the final stage. He has shown his average performance in this tournament, whereas Coric is for sure in his best form. We may see a close match with a total of over 2.5 sets.

Betting prediction: Over 2.5 sets

Odds: 2.30 (+130 American; 13/10 Fractional)


Tennis ATP . 2022 Cincinnati. Final.
Stefanos Tsitsipas — Borna Coric
Lost
Over 2.5 sets
2.30
Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster competition every month. Learn more
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!