Global sports betting web: reviewing ins and outs of 1xBet
Among the bookmakers renowned throughout the world, 1xBet stands out.
Coming from the winter landscapes of Russia, the company is particularly famous in developing economies of Africa, Asia and Latin America. It goes to the limit when adapting to local customers, with most of the 1xBet deposit and withdrawal options well-localised.
This sports betting site is loved for its promotions: there is a welcome bonus in most countries, a promo code store, no deposit offers, accumulator bonuses and more. Use them when betting on sports and virtuals with tasty odds and when playing a casino.
In the 1xBet online betting review on Takebet, uncover all about the registration process, sports live streams, is this bookmaker safe and legal or is it a scam website, how to go about withdrawals and deposits, download their mobile apps for Android and iOS, and more facts.
Are you ready, my men? Let’s roll!
What is 1xBet: foundation, owner and revenue
The birthplace of this sportsbook is the Bryansk region of Russia: it was founded there in 2007. The 1xBet owners are believed to be Roman Semiokhin, Sergey Karshkov and Dmitry Kazorin — all Russian nationals with Cyprus citizenship. However, this was never confirmed publicly, as the company is managed via offshore firms and local subsidiaries.
Upon going international, the 1xCorp N.V. company was founded as the parent one. The 1xBet head office global address is Christoforou Perraivou, 2 Kalia Court, office 2, second floor 3025, Limassol, Cyprus. The business and all the technological platforms are jointly managed by another company as well, Klafkaniro LTD, with its address registered at Christoforou Perraivou, 2 KALIA COURT, 2nd floor, Flat/Office 2, 3025, Limassol, Cyprus.
The global 1xBet revenue per year is believed to be hundreds of millions of US dollars and possibly well over one billion US dollars by 2022. Also, it is said that about half a million registered users are placing bets with the company on a daily basis.
The sportsbook services over 130 countries of the world, including Nigeria, India, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Philippines, Cameroon, Senegal, Rwanda and Zimbabwe. South Africa, Ivory Coast and many other states can be chosen during the 1xBet registration.
The address of the official international website is www.1xbet.com. Some countries are serviced from there, while some other states are provided with dedicated local sites:
- Nigeria — www.1xbet.ng
- India — www.1xbet.in
- Ghana — www.1xbet.com.gh
- Kenya — www.1xbet.co.ke
- Uganda — www.1xbet.ug
- Zambia — www.1xbet.com.zm
- Rwanda — www.1xbet.co.rw
- Zimbabwe — www.1xbet.co.zw
- Philippines — www.1xbet.ph
- Cameroon (Cameroun) — www.1xbet.cm
- Senegal — www.1xbet.sn
- Ivory Coast (Côte d’Ivoire) — www.1xbet.ci
The main website of the bookmaker is translated into about 70 different languages, including English, Swahili (Kiswahili), Hindi, French, Portugal, Spanish, German, Italian and more. This makes bettors relish in 1xBet online sports betting using their mother tongue.
|Welcome offer||First deposit bonus of 100-300%|
|Deposit options||Visa & Mastercard, bank transfer, internet banking, cash, M-Pesa, Airtel Money, MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash, Airtel Tigo Money, Quickteller, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Perfect Money, Jeton Wallet, Sticpay, ecoPayz, Neteller, Flexepin, MoneyGO, NetBanking, UPI, PAYTM, PhonePe, BHIM, MobiKwik, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, JioPay (UPI), JioMoney, Whatsapp Pay, Freecharge, OlaMoney, Reliance Jio, Airtel Wallet; cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Monero, ZCash, NEM, DigiByte, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, Verge, QTUM, Ripple, Binance Coin (BSC), Juventus Coin, PSG Coin, AS Roma Coin, Shiba Inu (Ethereum and BSC), Binance USD, Tether (BSC and Ethereum), True USD, Cardano, Chainlink, Toncoin, TRON and more|
|Withdrawal options||Visa & Mastercard, bank transfer, internet banking, cash, M-Pesa, Airtel Money, MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash, Airtel Tigo Money, Quickteller, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Perfect Money, Jeton Wallet, Sticpay, ecoPayz, Neteller, Flexepin, MoneyGO, NetBanking, UPI, PAYTM, PhonePe, BHIM, MobiKwik, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, JioPay (UPI), JioMoney, Whatsapp Pay, Freecharge, OlaMoney, Reliance Jio, Airtel Wallet; cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Monero, ZCash, NEM, DigiByte, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, Verge, QTUM, Ripple, Binance Coin (BSC), Juventus Coin, PSG Coin, AS Roma Coin, Shiba Inu (Ethereum and BSC), Binance USD, Tether (BSC and Ethereum), True USD, Cardano, Chainlink, Toncoin, TRON and more|
|Currency||NGN, INR, KES, GHS, UGX, ZMW, ZWL, PHP, ZAR, TZS, RWF and more|
|Sports||Football, cricket, basketball, tennis, ice hockey, horse racing, rugby, volleyball, table tennis, American football, Australian rules, alpine skiing, badminton, randy, bare-knuckle boxing, baseball, Basque pelota, biathlon, bicycle racing, boxing, chess, darts, figure skating, floorball, Formula 1, futsal, Gaelic football, golf, greyhound racing, handball, hurling, kabaddi, lacrosse, martial arts, MMA (UFC), motorbikes, Muay Thai, netball, padel, rugby, snooker, speedway, squash, skiing, ski jumping, sumo, trotting, water polo|
|Mobile app||Android, iOS|
|Support email||info-en@1xBet-team.com (general English), firstname.lastname@example.org (general French), info-ke@1xBet-team.com (Kenya), info-gh@1xBet-team.com (Ghana), info-ug@1xBet-team.com (Uganda), email@example.com (Philippines)|
|Support phone number||+44 127 325-69-87 (general), 0-800-007-777 (Nigeria), 000 800 919-02-66, 000 800 919-10-72 (India), 0-800-600-070 (Kenya), +233 596 992992 (Ghana), 0800220620 (Uganda), 8180 (Zambia)|
|Support Whatsapp||+357 95764426 (general), +254 702 400 200 (Kenya)|
|Support Signal||-95764426~1xbet Support|
|Support IMO||One-x-bet Support|
Legal or scam: reputation and licensing status
With this bookmaker being a relatively new company to so many countries and with all its aggressive advertising, the question whether 1xBet is scam or legit arises in the crowds.
The company under the name ACOM Latin America N.V. owns a valid intentional license, number 1668/JAZ, for online sports betting services issued by Curacao eGaming.
This online bookmaker has several local licenses:
- 1xBet Nigeria, represented by Beaufortbet Nigeria Limited, has the Nigerian license number 0001018 granted by the NLRC on 12 September 2019.
- 1xBet Ghana, fronted by Clickwell Ghana Ltd, has the Ghanaian license number GCSB22D1111D granted by the Gaming Commission of Ghana.
- 1xBet Kenya, known formally as Advanced Gaming Limited, has the Kenyan license number 0000455 granted by the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB).
- 1xBet Uganda, registered as Advanced Gaming Limited, has the Ugandan licenses number №GB-66-017 and №C-66-012, both granted by the National Lotteries and Gaming Regulatory Board of Uganda on 31 December 2022.
- 1xBet Zambia (as Advanced Hospitality Solutions Limited) has licenses number 0000953 and number 0000098, the former granted by the Lottery and Betting Control Board of the Zambian Ministry of Finance and the latter issued by the Ministry of the Tourism and Arts of the Republic of Zambia.
- 1xBet Cameroun (Cameroon) is registered locally as Runbet 1xBet S.A. and owns the license number 00000064 granted by the Ministry of Territorial Administration and Decentralisation of Cameroon on 2 March 2018.
- 1xBet Sénégal operates under the legal name Service Online International and was licensed by the National Lottery of Senegal (LONASE) on 5 March 2018.
- 1xBet Côte d’Ivoire works under the official name LUDUS, which is regulated based on the agreement between the company and the National Lottery of Côte d’Ivoire (LONACI) registered on 27 January 2022.
Is 1xBet legal in other countries with local presence? In some, including India, Philippines, Rwanda and Zimbabwe, the bookie operates without an apparent local license in place. The same goes for South Africa and Tanzania, from where a punter can register on 1xbet.com. The firm stresses that in such cases their activities are governed by the Curacao license.
But is it safe? If this bookmaker is locally licensed in your country, then perfectly so. However, in those countries where the bookie operates under its international license alone, one is not able to take the company to a local court of law, so all risks are yours. 1xBet has its share of questionable reviews, but with hundreds of thousands of players, this is normal.
When it comes to their popularity, this sportsbook enjoys considerable following among sport bettors all over the world. In the latest instance, the sports betting site 1xBet became an official regional partner for French club Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) across Africa and Asia. Apart from them, the bookie has lots of current partnership contracts in sports and eSport.
As of 2022, 1xBet is in ongoing sports sponsorship agreements with:
- Serie A (global partner)
- FC Barcelona (global partner)
- Paris Saint-Germain (in Africa and Asia)
- LOSC Lille (in Africa)
- CAF Africa Cup of Nations
- CAF Champions League
- CAF Confederation Cup
- Akwa United FC (in Nigeria)
- Legon Cities FC (in Ghana)
- Wahiso Giants FC (in Uganda)
- Union Sportive de Douala (in Cameroon)
Prior to that, the company briefly sponsored two major English Premier League clubs, Chelsea and Liverpool, and the Nigeria Premier Football League (overtaken by Bet9ja).
In eSports, such as CS:GO and Dota 2, this online betting site is a powerhouse too. In May 2022, the company became a partner of Team Spirit, a famous Esports organisation. Earlier they were announced as the official partner of Team OG. 1xBet is the official global betting partner of ESL, the official global partner of MIBR and the official partner of k23.
There are famous ambassadors too, such as a stand up comedian Mark Angel endorsing 1xBet in Nigeria or a renowned cricketer Kieron Pollard joining the bookie in India.
The bookmaker has won numerous industry awards: at the International Gaming Award ceremony, at Global Gaming Expo Asia, at SBC, at EGR Nordics Awards and more.
Starting out on 1xBet: steps of account registration covered
The process of registration is as simple as it gets, taking from less than one minute to several minutes depending on the chosen method: one-click registration, email sign up, social sign up and the registration by phone number are usually offered on 1xBet.
To get yourself an account for online sports betting, you must be 18 years old or over in most of the countries. In some, the age of allowed gambling starts from 21, such as in Ivory Coast, Cameroon and Senegal. In Uganda, one must be 25 or older to register an account.
Let’s review all of the options 1xBet keeps in place for your sign up. Mind that depending on your country, some methods may be absent, usually a one-click registration or a social one.
One click sign up
This is the quickest method of registering, literally in one click. All you need is to select the country you reside in and the preferred currency. Provide a promo code if you have one already. Then hit the REGISTER button to create an online account and play at 1xBet.
Mind that afterwards the company may ask you to provide your email and mobile telephone number in order to set up a two-factor authentication and validate your personality.
Registration by phone number
All you need is a local mobile telephone of the country you pick as your home state.
Here is how to register with a mobile phone number at 1xBet:
- Tap on the BY PHONE tab in the registration window.
- Input a local mobile number and hit SEND SMS.
- Input a confirmation code from the subsequent SMS and hit CONFIRM.
- Choose a currency (if possible) and input a promo code (optional).
- Tap on REGISTER to confirm your account opening.
The longest way of account creation is by using your email on 1xBet.
The instructions on email sign up are below:
- Tap on the BY E-MAIL tab in the registration window.
- Choose your country, the city you reside in and the account currency.
- Input your email and your local mobile phone number.
- Input your full name: the first one and the last one.
- Come up with a password and then re-enter it.
- Input a bonus code (optional).
- Tap on REGISTER to confirm your account creation.
A confirmation letter will be delivered to the entered email. You should click on the given registration link to confirm that you are ready to register on the betting platform.
Social sign up
If you are routinely signed into your Google account, Facebook account or Telegram account, there is a way of opening an account on 1xBet through them. Just pick a social network and give permission to share your personal data with the bookie website.
Be advised that if the company doesn’t get some information from you upon the registration, such as your full name, or your email, or your mobile phone number — those will be asked later. Submission of this data will be mandatory for complete your identity verification.
Done? Now you can complete your login to 1xBet!
Going through account verification: KYC and AML procedures
After you have successfully completed your sign up, 1xBet may ask you to proceed with the identity verification. Alternatively, they may ask this of you only upon your first withdrawal. It is absolutely necessary to complete KYC (“know your customer”) and AML (anti-money laundering) procedures successfully in order to avoid any withdrawal problems later on.
To complete your account verification, you may be asked to provide 1xBet with this:
- A colour photocopy or a scan of your passport, or any other official document that confirms your identity (e.g. an ID card or a driver’s license).
- A photo of yourself holding the passport or any other identification document.
- Documents confirming your place of residence: utility receipts, bank statements, etc.
The company has 72 hours to process the documents you have sent and issue a response.
Bonus offers provided by 1xBet and their terms
A special place is devoted to bonus offers and betting promotions in 1xBet reviews written by customers, and deservedly so. The bookmaker is known for an extensive range of bonuses, including the highly popular 1xBet welcome bonus upon your first deposit and the Friday Bonus.
What is crucial to keep in mind is that the bonus rules, conditions and terms may differ from country to country, as well as the availability of promotions. That being said, in some countries the bookmaker may provide truly unique promo offers too.
Welcome bonus: first deposit offer for new customers
The very first reward a bettor can acquire is the first deposit bonus. It is a match offer, which constitutes a percent of initial deposit given out on top, up to a particular amount. After punters receive the bonus to their main account, they must fulfil the bonus conditions imposed by 1xBet to withdraw those promotional funds and any winnings made from them.
Match percentages and maximum amounts of the welcome bonus (September 2022):
- Nigeria — 300% up to 145,600 NGN
- India — 100% up to 20,000 INR
- Ghana — 300% up to 2,650 GHS
- Kenya — 200% up to 20,000 KES
- Uganda — 300% up to 1,250,000 UGX
- Tanzania — 200% up to 466,200 TZS (frequently changing)
- Zambia — 300% up to 6,300 ZMW
- Zimbabwe — 200% up to 80,000 ZWL
- Rwanda — 200% up to 220,000 RWF
- South Africa — 200% up to 3,000 ZAR
- Philippines — 100% up to 5,400 PHP
- Cameroon — 200% up to 130,000 XAF
- Senegal — 200% up to 120,000 XOF
- Ivory Coast — 100% up to 60,000 XOF
The minimum qualifying first deposit amount for the 1xBet new customer offer is:
- Nigeria — 400 NGN
- India — 75 INR
- Ghana — 6 GHS
- Kenya — 112 KES
- Uganda — 4,000 UGX
- Tanzania — 2,330 TZS (frequently changing)
- Zambia — 15 ZMW
- Zimbabwe — 1 ZWL
- Rwanda — 1 RWF
- South Africa — 20 ZAR
- Philippines — 120 PHP
- Cameroon — 600 XAF
- Senegal — 600 XOF
- Ivory Coast — 600 XOF
The bonus terms for the registration offer differ from country to country, but the general requirements stay the same. Let’s review what 1xBet requires:
- After claiming the welcome offer, any withdrawals will be blocked for you until the fulfilment of the rollover requirements, including the withdrawal of any winnings. The only exception is when your remaining balance is twice as big as the initial bonus.
- The whole bonus or half must be wagered on accumulators (multi bets) containing at least three selections, with each selection having the odds of 1.40 or over. The bigger the bonus, the more times this half must be wager — typically five to 10 times. The number of times may differ substantially based on your country and the bonus sum.
- In some countries, another half must be gambled in 1xGames. The bigger the bonus, the more times this half must be wagered — typically 30 to 35 times. The number of times may differ substantially based on your country and the bonus amount.
- A customer must roll over the bonus in 30 days after getting it.
- The general registration bonus from 1xBet is unavailable for cryptocurrency deposits.
To activate a bonus account and claim this promotion, a bettor must agree to take part in the offer in his account after logging in to 1xBet. The bonus funds can be rejected anytime.
Deposit bonus offers: Lucky Friday and X2 Wednesday
After you have claimed the welcome promotion, gifts don’t end! There are other deposit bonuses which 1xBet provides — reload ones — available to the players of the company.
The most popular reload offer is the 1xBet Friday Bonus (or Lucky Friday). To use it, a punter needs to replenish his balance with their standard minimum deposit amount, at least.
The bookie will match this payment with a 100% reward of up to 100 EUR/USD, or an equivalent. Prior to withdrawal, the bonus must be staked three times in 24 hours on accumulators, each containing at least three selections with the odds of 1.40 or higher.
Another promotion, namely X2 Wednesday on 1xBet, is available to those who have already acquired their Lucky Friday bonus. The Wednesday deposit offer provides another reward of 100 EUR/USD, or an equivalent in other currencies. It has the same rollover requirements.
One must place any five wagers on sports amounting to the full sum of the Friday bonus on the subsequent Monday and another five up to the same sum of money on Tuesday — in order to get an additional bonus on Wednesday. Each bet must have odds of 1.40 or more.
Promotions: no risk bet, Hyper Bonus, 100% bet insurance and more
Experts of Takebet have witnessed an extensive alignment of promotions on the global 1xBet website, some of which are offered locally too — in Africa, Asia and South America.
Let’s review how to use bonuses from ongoing promotional offers on 1xBet in short:
- Hyper Bonus. This is an accumulator win offer, which rewards punters with up to 250% on top of their multibet winnings. To participate, one compiles an accumulator bet containing from four to 25 selections, with the odds of 1.20+ each. To claim a bonus, one must win an accumulator: the more legs in it, the bigger the bonus. There is a maximum possible bonus amount, which differs by country and is quite large.
- No Risk Bet. Pick a correct score option for a bet in any of the events provided on the special promo page. If the wager loses, you get refunded with a free bet equaling your initial stake, up to the maximum amount stipulated in the 1xBet bonus rules.
- Goalless Football Offer. Pick the winner in any of the events provided on the special promo page. If your punt loses, and the first half of the fixture ends 0-0, you are compensated with a free bet. The maximum amount of the free bet is set by T&C.
- Birthday Free Bet. A promo code for 1xBet with a bonus is granted for your birthday.
- Losing Series Bonus. If you are unlucky enough to lose 20 bets in a row, the company will compensate you with a bonus. Single bets and accumulators with odds below 3.00 qualify. Accas qualify only if they contain separate sports and outcomes. The higher the stakes, the higher the subsequent bonus: stakes over 2 USD — a 100 USD bonus, over 5 USD — a 250 USD bonus, over 10 USD — a 500 USD bonus.
- Accumulator of the Day. By choosing any of the provided accumulators, a bettor can get a 10% odds boost and a subsequent increase in winning, if the acca wins.
- 100% Bet Insurance. One can buy insurance for a bet, a partial or a full one (up to 100%). Basically, you place a bet and then you pay some money — the amount is fixed by the bookmaker — to insure it. This money is non-refundable. Then, if the bet loses, you get the insured share of the stake back — be it 15%, or 90%, or 100%.
Promo Code Store
A whole array of promotions is provided to loyal customers in the 1xBet promo code store. Bonus codes are made available in exchange for bonus account points earned for your betting activity. Those who regularly replenish their account, make a large number of bets, bet bigger and with a bigger level of risk, typically receive more bonus points.
Here are some of the gifts in the Store and the terms of using them:
- Single Bet promo. Place a free bet with one event only and the odds of 1.80 or over.
- Accumulator promo. Place a multibet of three events or more, with the odds of 1.80 or over for each selection.
- Football Single promo. A single bet on a particular sport. Tennis, basketball, ice hockey, eSports and more sports are offered with free bets too.
- Football Accumulator promo. A multiple bet on a particular sport. Tennis, basketball, ice hockey, eSports and more sports are offered with free bets too.
- Bet Constructor promo. A free combined bet created through the bet constructor.
- Chest. A virtual chest with a random bonus inside — buy one and get a surprise gift!
Note that you must tick “Bonus points for placed bets” in your account to get promo funds. Only your activity from the last ten days is counted towards the promotional points.
eSport Bonus Calendar
For all lovers of electronic sports (eSports), the company offers a new bonus on each day.
For example, on Monday you can claim a 30% cashback on CS:GO betting, on Tuesday — a 10% cashback on Quake, on Wednesday — a 10% on Steep, on Thursday — a 20% cashback on eSports Football, on Friday — a 20% cashback on TEKKEN, on Saturday — a 10% cashback on Dota 2, and on Sunday — a 15% cashback on League of Legends (LoL).
Follow the current eSports bonus calendar of 1xBet in the dedicated section of their website.
On top of their already extensive bonus program, the 1xBet bookmaker provides games of chance in which one can win bonuses, such as a free bet code, cashbacks, and more.
Here is the list of the bonus games offered by the bookie:
- 1xChest: you choose one chest out of nine, some containing a bonus
- 1xSafe: you crack one out of nine safes to find a bonus of the day
- Wheel of fortune
Payments are key both to getting money onto an account and to withdrawing it. 1xBet has both global and local money transfer options: bank transactions via a credit or a debit card, or from a banking account, online wallets, prepaid cards and vouchers, and mobile money.
Find out below how to deposit and withdraw funds from a 1xBet account in your country!
Selection of account currencies
While providing services all over the world, 1xBet allows betting with tens of currencies.
However, if you register on a regional version of the website, locally licensed in your country, the only currency you can lawfully register and gamble with is your national currency.
Here are some currencies of the 1xBet bookie in Africa and Asia:
- Nigeria — Nigerian naira (NGN)
- India — Indian rupee (INR)
- Ghana — Ghanaian cedi (GHS)
- Kenya — Kenyan shilling (KES)
- Uganda — Ugandan shilling (UGX)
- Zambia — Zambian kwacha (ZMW)
- South Africa — South African rand (ZAR)
- Tanzania — Tanzanian shilling (TZS)
- Rwanda — Rwandan franc (RWF)
- Zimbabwe — Zimbabwean dollar (ZWL)
- Philippines — Philippine peso (PHP)
- Cameroon — Central African CFA franc (XAF)
- Senegal — West African CFA franc (XOF)
- Ivory Coast (Côte d’Ivoire) — West African CFA franc (XOF)
On their global website, where it is allowed by their international license, 1xBet keeps pace with the recent innovations and allows cryptocurrency betting accounts and payments:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Monero (XMR)
- Zcash (ZEC)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- TRON (TRX)
- Tether (USDT)
- NEM (XEM)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Chainlink (LINK)
- OmiseGO (OMG)
Our 1xBet sportsbook review notes that according to the law, betting with crypto may be prohibited in your country. Also, crypto withdrawals may not be allowed alongside deposits.
How sending money to 1xBet works (plus deposit methods)
The company strives to offer as many options to pay with as possible. This includes international banking and local banks, online wallets, mobile money and crypto.
The following is the basic list of global and popular local 1xBet deposit methods:
- Bank transfer: wire and internet banking
- Credit/debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Verve
- Online payments: Skrill, Neteller, Perfect Money, Webmoney, Jeton Wallet, Stickpay, ecoPays, MoneyGo, Quickteller Nigeria and more
- Mobile money: M-Pesa, Airtel Money, MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash, Orange Money and more
- Prepaid cards (vouchers): AstroPay Card, MoneyGo Voucher, Paysafecard, Mybux Vouchers and more
- Cryptocurrencies: Cryptopayments (web), Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Monero, ZCash, NEM, DigiByte, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, Verge, QTUM, Ripple, Binance Coin (BSC), Juventus Coin, PSG Coin, AS Roma Coin, Shiba Inu (Ethereum and BSC), Binance USD, Tether (BSC and Ethereum), True USD, Cardano, Chainlink, Toncoin, TRON and more
Deposit methods may change from country to country, and local options may be added. The current list can always be found in your betting account, inside the deposits section.
This is a general instruction on how to complete an online deposit of money:
- Log in to 1xBet and access your betting account.
- Proceed to deposits.
- Pick the preferable option among all available.
- Enter the details (may differ by method): 1) sum of money to pay, 2) first and last name, 3) bank account number or card details, 4) email, 5) mobile number.
- Confirm the transfer and follow further instructions on validating it if needed, which may include acquiring an OTP code in SMS or push, typing in a PIN code and so on.
Below you will deposit options of 1xBet for some separate countries in Africa and Asia.
Deposits from Nigeria
The following local options of 1xBet deposit in Nigeria are made available:
- Debit/credit card: Visa, Mastercard, Verve (via Flutterwave and Monnify)
- Bank transfer (via Flutterwave and Monnify)
The minimum deposit for 1xBet in Nigeria is 100 NGN, which is available for card payments via Flutterwave. It reaches as high as 200 NGN (e.g. Flutterwave bank transfer) and 250 NGN (e.g. Monnify bank transfer, Perfect Money and Paysafecard). It varies for others.
The deposit time is mostly instant or up to 24 hours when paying 1xBet from a bank account.
Deposits from India
Here are the locally available options of 1xBet deposit in India:
- Credit/debit card: Visa and Mastercard
- Bank transfer (IMPS)
- Cash payments (India)
- Google Pay
- Amazon Pay
- Whatsapp Pay
- Reliance Jio
- Airtel Wallet
The minimum deposit of 1xBet in India is 100 rupees which is offered for PhonePe, MobiKwik, Freecharge, OlaMoney and Airtel Wallet. A minimum limit equivalent to 1 USD/EUR is provided for Indian card payments and cash payments, which are instant. Other methods take from 15 minutes up to one hour. After the minimum of 100 INR, it gets higher for other payment options — 250 INR, 350 INR, 500 INR, 1000 INR and even 4000 INR.
Other countries of Africa and Asia
In many countries of African and Asian continents, the company strives to provide local means of payment. The following local methods are provided for 1xBet deposits:
- Ghana: MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash, Airtel Tigo Money
- Kenya: M-Pesa, Airtel Money
- Uganda: MTN Mobile Money, Airtel Money
- Zambia: Airtel Money, MTN Mobile Money
- Tanzania: M-Pesa, Tigo Pesa
- Philippines: bank transfer (via Grabpay), internet banking, GCash, Peso Transfer
- Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast): MTN MoMo, Orange Money, Moov Money
- Senegal: Orange Money
Countries such as South Africa, Cameroon, Rwanda and Zimbabwe are provided with globally available means of payment, as implies the info on the official 1xBet website. However, Takebet suspects that mobile money and local banking may be offered in time.
As for the minimum deposit limit in the said countries, in 1xBet it equals:
- Ghana — 1 GHS
- Kenya — 100 KES
- Uganda — 1,000 UGX
- Zambia — 15 ZMW
- Zimbabwe — 1 ZWL
- Tanzania — 1,500 TZS
- Philippines — 50 PHP
- Rwanda — 1,030 RWF
- South Africa — 20 ZAR
What are the means of funds withdrawal from 1xBet?
Winning is only half a deal — the other half is getting your money out of an online bookie. 1xBet withdrawal methods are typically all the same as the deposit options provided for the same country. However, sometimes there are less options on offer for withdrawing funds.
Here is how to withdraw money online in general when using 1xBet:
- Access your account profile on the sportsbook website or in the app.
- Proceed to withdrawals from the navigation.
- Pick the preferable option to withdraw money: typically the one used to deposit.
- Enter the money sum for payout and any other details necessary.
- Confirm the transaction and follow further steps on validating it if needed.
Let’s review the withdrawal rules, options and limits of 1xBet for top African and Asian countries. There is a global assortment of options for ordering a payout, which includes bank cards and transfers, eWallets, cash and more. On top of that, residents of many countries such as Nigeria and India get their own localised payment methods at this online sportsbook: usually local transfers and internet banking alongside mobile money and online wallets.
Here are the local 1xBet withdrawal options by country:
- Nigeria: Monnify bank transfer and direct bank transfer, internet banking, cash
- India: Visa and Mastercard, bank transfer (IMPS), cash, NetBanking, UPI, PayTM Wallet, PhonePe, BHIM, MobiKwik, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, JioPay (UPI), Whatsapp Pay
- Ghana: MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash, Airtel Tigo Money
- Kenya: M-Pesa, Airtel Money
- Uganda: MTN Mobile Money, Airtel Money
- Zambia: Airtel Money, MTN Mobile Money
- Tanzania: M-Pesa, Tigo Pesa
- Philippines: bank transfer (via Grabpay), internet banking, GCash, Peso Transfer
- Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast): MTN MoMo, Orange Money, Moov Money
- Senegal: Orange Money
- Global: Skrill, Neteller, Perfect Money, Webmoney, Jeton Wallet, Stickpay, ecoPays, MoneyGo, AstroPay Card, MoneyGo Voucher, crypto and more
The minimum and maximum withdrawal limits differ by country and by method. For example, at 1xBet Nigeria the minimum withdrawal amount is 550 NGN for all options on offer, however at 1xBet India the minimum withdrawal limit ranges from 100 INR to 2,000 INR.
When it comes to the withdrawal time, it takes from a day or two to a week for money to arrive from 1xBet. In some cases, a transaction may come through faster. And there is no fee!
Withdrawal rules, problems and dealing with them
Before you request a payout at this bookmaker and in order to avoid problems, you will need to familiarise yourself with the main 1xBet withdrawal rules:
- You need to verify your identity through KYC/AML before withdrawing money.
- You typically must withdraw to the method used for deposition.
- The bookie may cancel any cash withdrawals if previous deposits were made online.
- You may withdraw previously deposited amounts only if they were wagered at least once with the odds of 1.10 or higher, and excluding betting on opposite events.
- A bank transfer may be offered as a mandatory alternative at the bookie’s discretion.
- You should not withdraw money to the credentials of some other person.
- Any legal taxations may be deducted if imposed in your country of residence.
Hence, here are some possible reasons for a withdrawal problem with 1xBet:
- You have not passed the account verification successfully. It is obligatory for every bettor to send scans of his passport and confirm the data entered during registration.
- You have received a reward from the bookmaker and have not yet fulfilled the bonus account bet rules. Till then, withdrawals may be blocked by 1xBet fully or partially.
- The requested withdrawal amount doesn’t meet the limits for the method or for you.
- You try to withdraw to the method which hasn't been used to deposit with.
- You are withdrawing without placing any bets.
- The bookmaker reserves the right to block your account and freeze any funds if there are reasons to believe that you have violated the terms and rules of 1xBet usage, with possible culprits including multi-accounting, arbitrage betting and such.
For all the said problems, contact the 1xBet customer support team at any time.
Guide on sports betting with bookmaker
According to our 1xBet review on Takebet, the choice of sports and tournaments is immense, which is a signature feature of this company: around 50 sports are offered plus lots of eSports and events like TV Games, presidential elections, showbiz and the weather! Football, cricket, tennis, basketball, ice hockey, horse racing, rugby are among the sports.
The choice of betting markets is big to the extent that inexperienced punters may feel lost the moment they see a selection of bets on a football match — almost 1,500 betting options are provided for top football such as the UCL, with hundreds of bets on smaller games.
The odds which 1xBet provides for sports betting are on the higher side. The margin in the 1x2 market is 1.5-2% for the most popular events (think top Premier League fixture), and it gracefully rises as the level of competition or the popularity of a given selection drops. The margin may go as high as 8-10% for events one would call small, such as low-rank tennis.
Before you learn how to bet, you should understand how betting limits work on 1xBet.
The minimum stake limit equals 0.30 USD/0.20 EUR, as set in their T&C. However, the amount may be much smaller in some countries, particularly in Africa and Asia. For example, the minimum bet in Nigeria was 30 NGN only at the time of writing.
The maximum stake is not generally set on 1xBet, but is determined separately for every bet. However, the maximum odds are set: 200.00 for a single, 500.00 for an accumulator.
The maximum payout upon a winning bet in 1xBet equals 50,000 EUR or the equivalent in other currencies, as stated in the latest edition of the rules on their global site. Meanwhile, on some local versions the amount stated is 600,000 EUR, which is massively different.
As for the payout times, all bets are paid out as soon as the official results are issued.
1xBet provides multiple betting options on top: a cashout feature and a bet constructor, TOTO jackpots, virtual sports of numerous times and more.
Getting a bet placed on 1xBet: single, accumulator and more types
After you complete your login and add funds to your account, you may proceed to placing your first gamble. For those wondering how to play, here is a short guide on 1xBet:
- Visit the official website of the bookie.
- Pick either “Sports” or “Live” section: the former for prematch, the latter for in-play.
- Go through all sports and tournaments, choose an event and tap on it.
- Add the chosen punt to the betslip by tapping on its odds.
- Enter the stake you are ready to risk with.
- Confirm the bet!
There are several basic betting options offered by this bookmaker:
- Single (ordinary bet)
- System bet
- Chain bet
If you want to make an accumulator bet, then simply add several picks to your betslip. The odds of those legs will be multiplied, and thus you will stand to win more with 1xBet. For an accumulator, every selection must win — even one lost leg will destroy the whole bet. Now, a system bet can be described as a combination of accumulators, which starts with three legs.
An anti-accumulator is a perfect opposite: at least one selection must lose in order for a wager to win as a whole. The odds are calculated based on the opposite probability.
A Lucky is a bet including from two to eight selections, which contains all possible bet variations combined: each selection is placed as a single bet, as a two-leg accumulator, as a three-leg accumulator and more, depending on the number of events included.
Finally, a chain bet is a predetermined series of single bets, with a punter choosing all the events and the stake for all of them. When one bet wins, the chain goes on.
On top of that, here are a few pieces of advice on how to win when playing on 1xBet:
- Employ a money management strategy. Dedicate a specific sum of money to spend on sports betting in a month and stick to it. Place only a share of it each time, better 1-3% but no more than 5%. Going further, employ a tactic of choosing a stake according to the perceived probability of every event.
- Learn the betting theory and betting rules. Only place the bets you understand well, so the settlement rules won’t come to be a surprise for you.
- Don’t gamble your money away! Place bets according to your sporting analysis.
- Bet on what you understand the best. That’s easy — don’t bet on some regional grass hockey events if the only sport you really understand is football. You won’t win.
- Understand odds and probability to find underrated events. Bet only when the odds are higher than they must be based on the perceived probability. Say, if you think the probability is 50%, and the odds are over 2.00 — then this bet is valuable.
Telegram betting explained
The bookmaker has made online betting accessible on messenger apps with the 1xBet Telegram bot. Any customer of the bookmaker can use the new service. Telegram itself is a messenger app, which is particularly popular among bettors in developing states.
Here are the instructions on how to place a bet via Telegram:
- Access the Telegram app on your mobile and find the 1xBet chatbot: @bot1xBetbot.
- Tap on the JOIN button to call out the chat menu.
- Complete your login.
- Choose between general sports and live betting.
- Pick the event and the odds, then choose the sum of money to stake.
- Confirm your Telegram bet!
It is important to note that this new feature is now accessible in Africa and Asia.
Sports and tournaments for online betting
1xBet boasts an extensive lineup of sports, around half a hundred:
- Ice hockey
- Horse racing
- Table tennis
- American football
- Australian rules
- Alpine skiing
- Bare-knuckle boxing
- Basque pelota
- Bicycle racing
- Figure skating
- Formula 1
- Gaelic football
- Greyhound racing
- Martial arts
- Muay Thai
- Ski jumping
- Water polo
When it comes to sports events, there are about 7500 separate competitions and tournaments that bettors may wager on, according to public info. Huge, middling, small ones! Among large-scale events, there are the beloved UEFA Champions League, English Premier League, La Liga Primera Division, Italy Serie A, tennis Grand Slams, the NBA and the NHL. Smaller tournaments include European, African, Asian leagues in football and much more.
There is 1xBet eSports betting too, which is on a completely different level. The tournaments here are numerous and include popular CS:GO, League of Legends, Valorant and Dota 2 alongside StartCraft II, Rainbow Six, King of Glory, Wild Rift, Rocket League, Mobile Legends, WarCraft III, Age of Empires II and other cybersport disciplines when available.
Any 1xBet review is no good if there is no depiction of truly vast amounts of betting options this bookmaker offers. They are especially great in football with over 1,000 bets on top events, with other sports standing out too when compared to most of their competitors.
Let Takebet list some of the betting options offered by 1xBet in soccer for you:
- 1x2 (match winner)
- Double chance
- Both teams to score (BTTS)
- Over under goal total
- Asian goal total
- Correct score
- Result and goal total
- Asian handicap
- European handicap
- HT-FT and goal total
- Scores in each half
- Any team to win by
- Total even
- Individual goal totals
- Half goal totals
- Clean sheet
- Next goal
- Player to score a goal (anytime, first, last)
- Goal intervals
- Team to score
- Combined bets
It is essential to note that the number of markets which the bookie proposes for betting depends on the scale of the event. If it is a major tournament, then there will be a huge number of bets to choose from. And if it is a small competition, the choice will be smaller.
In cricket, betting options include the team to win, match total runs and team total runs in overs, player performances, run of the first ball of the match, team to win the toss, cricket stat bets: team and match total sixes and fours, top batsman, the best bowler, etc.
In tennis, betting markets feature the player to win in a match, in a set or in a game; total sets and games, set correct score, Asian and European handicap of games and sets, exact game totals, sets scoring, set/match betting, combined bets (outcome plus total), etc.
Basketball bet types comprise the team to win with overtime and in regular time, double chance, handicap, point totals by match and by team, exact point difference, first half/full time, win by exact number of points, basketball half betting and quarter betting, etc.
1xBet odds explained
The payouts of 1xBet are higher than average ones across the industry. A peculiar thing, given that usually higher odds go hand in hand with a smaller choice of bets — which is not so in the case with this online sports betting site having one of the widest selections of punts.
For top matches in football, cricket, basketball and tennis, the margin of the odds starts with 1.5% on the most popular bets such as 1x2. This equals odds of 1.97/1.97. Then it gets higher, averaging 5-6% in football and 6-7% in cricket, basketball, tennis and ice hockey.
For less popular events, margins in the betting odds of 1xBet reach 8-9% and even higher.
Takebet has analysed the 1x2 odds in football, cricket, basketball, tennis and hockey. Mind that the odds used below in the table are decimals, default for the bookmaker.
|Football||EPL||Everton vs West Ham||3.01||3.52||2.50||1.63%|
|Cricket||Twenty20. African Cup||Kenya vs Nigeria||1.22||-||4.50||4.19%|
|Basketball||NBA||Celtics vs 76ers||1.532||-||2.756||1.56%|
|Tennis||WTA Bucharest||Errani vs Masarova||1.76||-||1.904||9.34%|
|Ice hockey||NHL||Rangers vs Lightning||2.75||4.04||2.47||1.6%|
Guide on football betting
Football is the most elaborate and extensive section on the sport betting site. It is said that there are over 1500 matches on average to place bets on daily, which is a great deal.
Competitions available for wagering in the 1xBet football section include (to name a few):
- FIFA World Cup
- UEFA Euro
- CAF Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON)
- CONMEBOL Copa America
- AFC Asian Cup
- CONCACAF Gold Cup
- UEFA Champions League
- UEFA Europa League
- UEFA Conference League
- England Premier League
- Germany Bundesliga
- Spain La Liga Primera Division
- Italy Serie A
- France Ligue 1
- USA MLS
- African football leagues: NPFL, South African Premier Division, Kenya Premier League, Ghana Premier League and more
- Asian football leagues: India Premier League, Thai Premier league, Indonesia Liga 1, Malaysia SuperLeague and more
- South American football leagues: Brazil Serie A, Argentina Primera Division, Colombia Primera A, Uruguay Primera Division and more
Here is how to use 1xBet for football betting:
- Access the online bookmaker and log in.
- Tap on SPORTS in the menu.
- Tap on LEAGUES, if on mobile or in the app. Otherwise, pick football from the left sidebar menu, where it is typically placed among the first few sports.
- Tap on the specific country/tournament you fancy.
- Choose the betting market by tapping on the odds.
- Enter the sum of money to risk within the betslip — and confirm the choice!
Make use of some 1xBet winning tricks for football prepared by Takebet:
- Analyse how often certain bets win. Research the stats of leagues and teams to analyse a share of games in which certain bets bring money, such as over/under 2.5 goals or both teams to score. Check for trends and wager where one was spotted.
- Strive for undervalued events. Wager only on the odds higher than they need to be, in other words — if the probability you have assessed is higher than 1xBet thinks.
- Try out football betting strategies. There are ways to structure your play, both financially and when it comes to picking bets. Research tactics and employ some.
Short guide for cricket betting on 1xBet
Cricket is the sport of choice in India, South Africa and Pakistan alongside a handful of other nations, and it enjoys an unparalleled popularity here.
There are about 300 cricket events on 1xBet for betting, with top competitions including:
- Indian Premier League (IPL)
- T20 World Cup
- Cricket World Cup (ODI)
- ICC Cricket World Cup SuperLeague (ODI)
- ICC Champions Trophy
- ICC World Test Championship
Follow these steps to place a cricket bet on 1xBet:
- Log in to your personal sportsbook account.
- Pick the “Sports” section from the menu.
- Choose cricket among popular sports.
- Proceed by tapping on any tournament to your liking.
- Choose a betting option by hitting its odds.
- Fill in the money sum to gamble — and place the bet.
If wondering how to win in cricket, boost your chances on 1xBet with two tips from Takebet:
- Live the lives of cricketers as your own. You should know even the tiniest detail about cricketers from the teams you bet on: are they fit, what is their recent and historical stat record; if they are motivated or not prior to the match in question. Study the teams as a whole too, alongside their latest record against each other.
- Research small betting markets to find value. Often the best way to bet on cricket is by choosing bets on statistics such as runs, fours and sixes. Typically, a bookie sets the odds perfectly for a match outcomes and totals, but not for smaller bets.
Gambling on 1xBet in-play is probably the main activity, in which most of the players participate. It allows punters to make bets on sporting events in progress. The odds change all the time and are based on what is happening on the pitch. Bettors also have constant access to results, scores and sports stats to help them analyse matches in-play.
Here is our experience of using live betting:
- To make a bet, tap on LIVE in the website menu and choose an event by browsing sports and competitions, hit the odds you fancy, state the amount and wager!
- You can watch sports broadcasts while gambling on 1xBet: after accessing an event with a livestream (a monitor icon), choose a page view mode allowing you to watch it.
- On an event page, you can follow the actions unfolding with a game visualisation. Or, you can proceed to statistics, standings, odds movement chart and game events.
In live football betting, new markets are activated, such as who will score the next goal, who will score the next point or who will win the next game in a tennis match. There are about 700 diverse events accessible for wagering in live mode across all sports.
Sections with livescore and results
For those who tend to do their homework when it comes to sports analysis, the company provides the “Results” section. It consists of three subsections:
- Live results
The first one provides you with a live score of sporting events happening right now: how much time has passed, the current score and the score by half time (by period, quarter, etc).
The second one is a source of statistical information on past matches in tens of sports. In football, 1xBet live score includes the following match events:
- Match score and halves scores
- Yellow cards
- Shots on target
- Posts and crossbars
- Ball possession
- Alternative outcomes
- Accumulator outcomes
- Players stats
- Goal kicks
- VAR Checks
And if we are talking about 1xBet statistics for sports, one can find tournament tables and match calendars for leagues, team and player profiles, transfer info and deep stats.
Overall, their livescore centre stands out as one of the richest in the betting industry.
Bet slip sale: how cash out works
A cashout feature offers punters of 1xBet to sell their bet before a fixture even begins, or in-play. This allows a player to obtain at least a part of the stake back in case the player is sure he will most likely lose. Or, you can get a portion of winnings if the odds go your way!
Here is how to proceed with a cashout:
- Log in to your personal betting account with 1xBet.
- Access the history of your bets.
- Look through your active gambles and pick one with cashout available.
- Check out the sum of funds available for early payout.
- Tap on the SELL button if you are good with the terms.
On 1xBet, the cash out is available both partly and in full. A bettor can cash out accumulators, singles and system bets. Also, previously insured bets can’t be used with a betslip sale.
Virtual sports products: football, basketball, tennis and more
Action never stops on the website and in the app of 1xBet: virtual sports betting products are supplied to punters so they can wager non-stop on artificially generated events.
1xBet virtuals include:
- Golden Race
- Global Bet
- Nsoft Virtual Sport
- Kiron Interactive
- Virtual Generation
- 1x2 Virtuals
- Scout Gaming
- DS Virtual Gaming
Thanks to these products, punters can bet on virtual football, tennis, basketball, horse racing, greyhounds, motorbike racing, speedway, fighting and more sports. New events happen every few minutes, with many familiar betting markets and team names available.
Jackpots: TOTO-15, correct score and football one
Numerous TOTO games are offered by this online bookie. Unlike many other bookmakers, 1xBet jackpots include not only football, but tennis, basketball, ice hockey, eSports and FIFA.
One of the most popular jackpots is the football TOTO. It consists of 14 matches with a 1x2 outcome to be predicted. Punters get awarded for getting from nine to 14 events correct.
The football jackpot prize pool differs by country and by draw (sums change):
- Nigeria — over 170,338,000 NGN
- India — over 31,634,000 INR
- Kenya — over 47,215,000 KES
- Ghana — over 3,895,000 GHS
- Uganda — over 1,495,368,000 UGX
- Zambia — over 6,054,000 ZMW
- Tanzania — over 948,100,000 TZS
- Zimbabwe — over 127,888,000 ZWL
- Rwanda — over 425,450,000 RWF
- South Africa — over 7,024,000 ZAR
- Philippines — over 22,642,000 PHP
- Cameroon — over 260,122,000 XAF
- Senegal — over 260,122,000 XOF
- Ivory Coast — over 260,122,000 XOF
Another popular jackpot is the correct score TOTO, consisting of eight events. Finally, there is the TOTO-15 — a multisport jackpot of 15 events — consisting of many sports.
Review of games: Live Casino, 1xGames, Bingo and others
Not only sports and jackpots, but also gambling games are typically provided by this company. The range may differ by country and includes the following:
- Live Casino
- TV Games
One can play such types of games as:
- 3D slots
- Classic slots
- Jackpot game
- Asian games
- Hold and win
- Drops and wins
- Roulette and more
There are tens of games from such providers as Netent, Inbet Games, Golden Race, Betsoft, 1x2 Gaming, Evoplay, Plason and many more — the list updates frequently.
Want a more close-to-life experience? Then access Live Casino in 1xBet games, where most of the traditional and innovative gambling games are available with real-life dealers.
Finally, 1xGames are home for slots and more topical games, with their style following Game of Thrones, Sherlock Holmes and other popular culture and sports phenomena.
A player is able to get a casino bonus upon registration and deposit on 1xBet (sums often change):
- Nigeria — 125,888 NGN and 150 free spins
- India — 118,782 INR and 150 free spins
- Kenya — 176,302 KES and 150 free spins
- Uganda — 5,588,935 UGX and 150 free spins
- South Africa — 30,000 ZAR and 150 free spins
- Zambia — 32,000 ZMW and 150 free spins
- Tanzania — 4,000,000 TZS and 150 free spins
- Zimbabwe — 600,000 ZWL and 150 free spins
- Rwanda — 1,650,000 RWF + 150 free spins
- Philippines — 85,000 PHP and 150 free spins
- Cameroon — 983,688 XAF and 150 free spins
- Senegal — 983,762 XOF and 150 free spins
And moreover, there is the casino app one can acquire for seamless mobile play.
Android and iPhone apps: can you download one from 1xBet?
This online bookmaker has one of the most varied assortment of applications on 1xBet:
- Android app
- iOS app (for iPhone and iPad)
- Windows app
Every application of the bookie provides betting on sports and games, cashing out on bets and other technical features such as bet insurance, and deposits with withdrawals too.
Here is how 1xBet app download for Android works:
- Visit the mobile apps section on the official bookie website.
- Tap on the Android icon to request a free download.
- Once the download has been successful, you should go to the settings on your device and give permission to open files which were obtained from unknown sources.
- Install the APK file onto your smartphone and start using it!
To download the 1xBet APK, you will need only slightly above 40 MB at the time of writing this review. The app can be also requested via a link sent to your mobile from the site. After installation, for your app login just open it on your phone and provide sign in details.
For all lovers of Apple devices, the bookmaker has provided a functional iPhone application. Its functionality includes placing bets on sports, jackpots and games, cash out, live score and live streaming of sporting events, topping up your account and withdrawing from it.
Here are the guidelines on downloading the 1xBet iOS app:
- Access the sports betting website and proceed to the page about applications.
- Tap on the iOS icon to be redirected to the application on the App Store.
- Click on the DOWNLOAD button.
- The app will appear on your home screen once installed.
Windows app (for PC)
There is a separate application for Windows that also serves as one of the mirrors if the main website is blocked. To install it, access the bookmaker online and tap the monitor icon (on mobile) or on WINDOWS in the desktop footer. Request the 1xBet download for your computer and click YES if the system asks for permission to make changes.
What official website looks like: new version, old and mobile
The full website of this sportsbook is now available in two versions on desktop: the new version of 1xBet and the standard old one. Access the new site by tapping on the NEW icon near the company logo. And of course, there is a mobile version of this bookmaker for your phone.
The desktop website is designed in white and blue colours. The old version will seem cluttered to an unsuspecting sports bettor, while the new one is better organised.
The 1xBet menu may feature:
- Live Casino
- TV Games
- Virtual Sports and more
On top of that, top navigation features 1xBet sign in and registration buttons, and a QR code login. There are settings including language, time zone and betting parameters — odds format (Decimal, UK, US, Indonesian, Malaysian, Hong Kong), for instance.
For prematch betting, click on Sports and choose a discipline from available ones on the left: first you have top sports including football, cricket, tennis and horse racing; then, there are all sports from A to Z, and afterwards come long-term selections on sports and leagues.
In the live section of 1xBet, the bookmaker showcases sports matches happening now: bet on football and more with unique options, watch live sports streams or visualised action.
The eSports section unites the two mentioned above, providing both live and prematch eSports matches to wager on. All competitive video games are listed on the left side.
Jackpots are provided in the TOTO section, virtuals for betting — in Virtual Sports.
The old website showcases top competitions and top matches on the left above the sports navigation. The betslip is on the right as well as the registration form for newbies.
Overview of 1xBet mobile site
The mobile website version of this bookmaker is a designated one for most of the clients.
The interface is dark blue and pleasing to the eye. The buttons for registration and login meet the sports bettors along with the 1xBet mobile version menu, that may include:
- Bet Slip
- Offers & Promos
- Scratch Cards
- Bet on Big Tournaments
- Live Casino
- TV Games
- Virtual Sports
- Other Games
- Customer Support
- Settings and more sections
On the homepage of the mobile website version of 1xBet, below the header, one first spots the slider with ongoing bonus offers. Underneath, there is another slider with top live events and their 1x2 odds, handicaps, totals and other popular options available. Even more below, you’ve got top sports with prematch betting options, Games, 1xCasino and TV Games. The contents of the homepage as well as the menu may change based on the country.
Here are the features of 1xBet mobile site version accessible for punters:
- Replenishments and withdrawals of money
- Claiming of promotions and bonuses
- Tracking of bets in real time
- Live streaming of sports
- Access to customer support
- Personalised push notifications
- Adding games to favourites
- Bet Constructor
- Cash Out
- Bet Insurance and more features
Range of sporting live streams
There is an option of streaming sports on 1xBet, which presents a very convenient way to follow the course of a match while betting. Livestreaming is offered for the majority of prominent sports events, except for those that are not licensed to be broadcasted. Football streams are dominant, with even some small leagues being covered.
Here is how you can start watching 1xBet livestreaming:
- Log in to the bookmaker.
- Access the “Live” section of the bookmaker.
- Pick any event with a monitor icon and a big LIVE word on it.
- Tap on the event and then tap again on the PLAY icon on its dedicated page.
Only logged in customers are allowed to watch the streaming live.
Reaching out to 1xBet: live chat, phone number, Whatsapp and contact email
There are plenty of options to contact the 1xBet customer support globally:
- Live chat: tap ASK QUESTION on their website (bottom left on desktop)
- Feedback form: www.1xbet.com/en/information/contacts
- Email: info-en@1xBet-team.com
- Phone number: 0 800801345
- Telegram bot: @bot1xBetBot
- Whatsapp: +35795764426
- Signal: -95764426~1xbet Support
- IMO: One-x-bet Support
- Twitter: @1xbet_Support
In many countries, the company provides a dedicated support. Below you will find the contacts of the customer care in some countries Takebet covers.
|India||000 800 919-02-66, 000 800 919-10-72||info-en@1xBet-team.com||+357 95764426|
|Ghana||+233 596 992992||info-gh@1xBet-team.com||+357 95764426|
|Kenya||0-800-600-070||info-ke@1xBet-team.com||+254 702 400 200|
|Philippines||+44 127 firstname.lastname@example.org||+357 95764426|
|South Africa||+44 127 email@example.com||+357 95764426|
|Zimbabwe||+44 127 firstname.lastname@example.org||+357 95764426|
|Tanzania||+44 127 email@example.com||+357 95764426|
|Rwanda||+44 127 firstname.lastname@example.org||+357 95764426|
|Senegal||+44 204 email@example.com||N/A|
|Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast )||+44 127 firstname.lastname@example.org||N/A|
5 things about 1xBet you should know before betting
Below there are five interesting facts that you should know about 1xBet:
- The bookie has operated in more than 130 countries worldwide since the year it was founded, on the basis of Curacao international license and local ones.
- The betting platform has an extensive bonus program alongside their very special Promo Code Store, where active bettors exchange loyalty points for bonuses.
- 1xBet offers high odds on main betting markets in the most popular events, usually 1.5-2%, and average-to-high odds elsewhere. There are many bet types.
- This bookmaker has full-functional mobile applications for both Android phones and iOS (iPhones), alongside their 1xWin desktop application for Windows.
- In most countries, it is possible to deposit cryptocurrency to 1xBet and, in some countries, withdraw in crypto — alongside tens of other means of payment.
What is good
The 1xBet bookmaker provides numerous benefits appreciated by true sports betting enthusiasts. First of all, they have a huge collection of around 50 sports, many eSport disciplines and hundreds of competitions from high-level to smaller ones. Secondly, there are hundreds of betting options on top games and tens to hundreds on smaller ones.
Typically, bookies with such a diverse amount of events offer lower odds, but not 1xBet: their margins are kept low for popular bets on top matches, while other odds are at least average.
Mobile betting options such as their mobile site and applications for Android and iOS let you bet on real and virtual sports, jackpots (TOTO), gambling games and much more.
Bonus offers, including a welcome offer and accumulator bonuses, are in place. 1xBet also provides live streaming of sports including football in their live section with many matches.
What is bad
The 1xBet company may lack local payment channels in some countries, if they currently don’t focus a lot on that particular country or don’t have a local license there. On top of that, sometimes punters need to wait longer for withdrawals because of the additional checks.
Their welcome offer is big, however the requirements seem hard to accomplish with a pretty low chance of you keeping your bonus amount or winning from the bonus before long.
At the time of writing, Takebet couldn’t find a lite mobile version. Your mobile experience may be somewhat botched on a slow connection or an old mobile phone.
Their customer support is often overloaded with lots of queries, so the waiting time can be long.
Note: if you wager in a country where this online bookmaker operates without a local license, then from a legal point of view the bookie may be seen as illegal by the country. Hence, in case of any disputes with this company, you can’t take them to a local court of justice.
To sum it all up, 1xBet is probably the biggest sports betting and gambling supermarket in the world, which specifically targets developing countries in Africa, Asia and South America. In some, they don’t have a local license, while in other states — they are duly regulated.
This is a solid choice for punters of any level, however newbies may find it too cluttered with gambling products and options, 80% of which they won’t ever use. Lots of bonuses are provided — and you are free to enjoy them, however carefully study T&C for rollover rules.
Safe to say that the 1xBet betting site is a whole world of sports gambling and games!