Imagine your first deposit multiplies and doubles your chance of winning — right as you sign up for a new bookie! Wouldn’t that be great? That’s what you get after a new account registration at 22Bet — sign up bonus promotion of 100% on your first deposit for sports betting.
This 22Bet welcome bonus offer covers most or even all of the countries where this bookmaker operates, including Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia, India, Senegal, Cameroon, the Philippines and more states in Africa, Asia and other corners of the world.
Explore all the 22Bet registration bonus rules with Takebet now!
How to get 22Bet welcome bonus offer
As it is quite comprehensible from the name, 22Bet first deposit bonus is a welcoming one, provided upon new registrations. You are eligible only if you have never played here.
Here is how to get 22Bet bonus for first deposit:
- Hit the GET BONUS button in this article to access the bookmaker.
- Tap REGISTRATION on the subsequent page to access the sign up form. Fill it out with your personal data, which may include your mobile number, email, name and such. Depending on the form, you will have to validate your phone number or email, or both.
- Log in to the newly created account and proceed to deposits. Pick an appropriate method and make the first deposit, minding the minimum deposit amount.
- Wait for the bookie to credit you with the signature 22Bet bonus 100 (%).
Note: in Zambia, Senegal and Cameroon the rules are different. The first deposit must be wagered five times on singles with the odds of 1.50+ or on multi bets with the total odds of 1.70+ in 14 days. Only then one gets a 22Bet free bet bonus for registration in these countries.
Each country has its local currency used for betting with the bookmaker. The limits are localised too. Takebet highlights the minimum deposit and the maximum 22Bet registration bonus:
- Global — 1 EUR up to 122 EUR
- Kenya — 125 KES up to 15,000 KES
- Nigeria — 500 NGN up to 50,000 NGN
- Ghana —10 GHS up to 750 GHS
- Uganda — 4,000 UGX up to 550,000 UGX
- Tanzania — 2,500 TZS up to 300,000 TZS
- Zambia — 20 ZMW up to 2,000 ZMW
- India — 85 INR up to 10,000 INR
- Philippines — 60 PHP up to 7,500 PHP
- Cameroon — 650 XAF up to 65,000 XAF
- Senegal — 650 XOF up to 65,000 XOF
Now that you know how to get 22Bet sign up bonus — learn how to use 22Bet bonus for registration!
How to use 22Bet registration bonus and withdraw winnings
The promo funds have to be wagered for it to be redeemed and withdrawn together with any winnings. These rules are called wagering or rollover requirements. When it comes to the welcome bonus, 22Bet provides simple enough terms and conditions.
Steps on how to use 22Bet welcome bonus for first deposit:
- The promo amount multiplied by five must be wagered on accumulators (multibets).
- The multiple bets in question should be made up of 3+ selections.
- The minimum of three selections must have the odds of 1.40 or higher.
- The rollover must be carried out within seven days from the moment you get 22Bet bonus 100 (%). If you fail to comply, the funds will be forfeited by the company.
Note: in Zambia, Senegal and Cameroon you don’t need to complete these rollover requirements, as you get the bonus only after you have already wagered the initial deposit. In these countries, you get promotional funds as free bets you can place on accumulators (multi bets) of three events or more, without any odds limitations, and then withdraw the winnings.
So this is how to withdraw 22Bet bonus for registration — just complete the wagering!
22Bet welcome bonus terms and conditions (registration offer)
Let’s recap the main 22Bet sign up bonus terms and conditions (first deposit offer):
- The promotion is a 22bet new customer bonus offer — it is for new clients only.
- The offer is a 100% match deposit offer, doubling the first deposit. There is a maximum limit in place, which equals 122 EUR/USD for the global version and is localised for each country depending on the currency and rates, as well as at the discretion of the bookie.
- There is a minimum deposit limit of 1 EUR/USD, which differs by country and currency.
- The first deposit is the only one eligible for the offer. It must be sent in one transfer.
- To complete 22Bet bonus withdrawal (sign up offer), wager it five times on accumulators (multibets) of 3+ events, with the odds of 1.40 + for at least three events.
- In Zambia, Cameroon and Senegal, you get the bonus in free bets and only after the rollover has been completed: wager the initial deposit five times on singles with the odds of 1.50+ or on accumulators with the odds of 1.70+ to get your 100% free bet. The latter can be used for betting on accumulators of three selections or more, no odds limits. The terms must be met in 14 days in these countries.
- Generally, the wagering of the promotional funds must be completed within seven days.
- Cryptocurrency deposits are disabled for this offer.
- This 22Bet first deposit bonus cannot be used together with other promotions.
- The promotion can be cancelled any time except when the funds are already lost.
Now you know all about how 22Bet bonus works for new customers!
Fancy entering the betting world in style? Hit GET BONUS and register for 22Bet now!
Share your thoughts!